Chapter 26: Coping

No One's POV

As per the doctor's instructions, Taehyung was told to completely rest. He was either sitting on the couch watching Tv all day, or sleeping in his room. Pdnim had cancelled all of their schedules for a few weeks, until Taehyung was well enough. Taehyung was not happy about not going for the drama shooting and kept whining about it. Only when Pdnim told him that the shooting was postponed did he stop.

Yoongi's POV

"Tae?" I asked, softly caressing the younger's hair. He was keeping his head on my lap and we were cuddling on the couch, ignoring the weird sounds the members were making.

Taehyung murmured something. I figured he was telling me to continue what I was saying. "Are you scared?" I asked, cautiously.

Taehyung looked up at me. "Honestly hyung, I am. I don't want to die. I am scared. But, if I do have to die, like, if there is nothing we can do, then I would like to die in your arms with the hyungs and Jungkook beside me. So don't ever leave my side. Because I love you, hyung." And with that, he snuggled even harder.

I couldn't help but tear up. The realization that Taehyung was actually sick and was fighting for survival, was too hard for me to bear. I can't even imagine how he must be feeling. 

No, I can't be sad. I have to make him happy. I will never leave his side, I thought as I gave Tae a kiss on the forehead. 

Jin's POV

I was watching this whole scene unfold, and never had I ever thought that Yoongi would be so emotional and soft. Heck, I would never have imagined that a simple accident would cause such a tragedy on all of us. What did that bubbly kid deserve to be diagnosed with such a big sickness? Why Taehyung, out of all the people? That kid wouldn't even hurt a fly. 

I didn't even realize I was zoned out until I felt someone hug me from behind. "Hyung, don't worry. We are all in this together."

I turned around and saw Namjoon. I nodded, and looked away, blushing. "Namjoon-ah, don't you think we are a bit too close?" I asked, awkwardly. 

"Ah, hyung, sorry," he said, scratching his head. damn, that was awkward. But did I like it? Hell yah! I've always liked Namjoon but I never could tell him I did because I was worried how the members would react. I know for a fact that Namjoon likes me too because I had accidentally read his secret diary and he had confessed his feelings for me in that. 

I sighed, as I held Namjoon's hand, and dragged him away from the living room area. "Let's give em some space," I said, pointing at Yoongi and Taehyung.

No One's POV

And just like that, everything was peaceful and quiet at the Bangtan dorm. But like they say, this was just the calm before a storm.