Chapter 31: Feelings

A/n: LOL guys. I am back sooner than I thought. HAHAHAHAHAH Enjoy this chapter peanuts. <3

.

.

Yoongi's POV

What just happened? Why does my heart feel so heavy? Why do I feel lifeless? Why is it all black?  

Wait... What is this warmth I feel? Who is that? 

I start running towards the light far away. There was someone standing there, holding his hand out for me. Taehyung! 

I gasped, opening my eyes, blinking and taking in the surrounding. The group was standing around me, while I was laying on the sofa. I tried to get up but the others didn't let me. I was looking for Taehyung and spotted him sitting at the far end of the sofa, near my feet. 

"What happened? The last thing I remember is Tae hugging me," I complained, holding my head in my hands to keep it from throbbing.

No One's POV

(FLASHBACK)

Taehyung was hugging Yoongi when all of a sudden, Yoongi's leg started wobbling and he fell onto Taehyung. Luckily, Taehyung held onto him, or he would have knocked his head on the floor. 

"HYUNG!" Jungkook exclaimed as he ran to aid Taehyung. The others followed.

They lifted Yoongi and layed him on the sofa. 

"Yoongi hyung, wake up," Taehyung was crying huge tears. "Hyung," he said looking at Jin, "Why is he like this? Tell him to wake up." He bent over and placed his head on Yoongi's chest and started wailing. 

"Taehyung, move aside, let me help. Don't cry, he has only fainted," Jin said, as he took a glass of water and started sprinkling water on Yoongi's face. 

Slowly, Yoongi's eyes started to flutter open, while everyone except for Taehyung gathered around.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung," I said, gingerly looking at Yoongi hyung, "Are you okay?"

Yoongi hyung nodded, and stood up. To my surprise, he came straight towards me and the next thing I felt was the moist on my lips. My eyes were wide open with the shock and I could barely move my lips. But then I started moving along and nothing seconds, we were having a full on make-out session. Just then, I remembered the situation we were in.

I broke the kiss and I looked at Yoongi hyung and then at the others. They were all wide eyed and shocked. "Ummmm..."

Hoseok hyung screamed and started clapping as loud as he could. "That was... Unbelievable! Wow you guys. OMG Our Taehyung is a grown up now." He started hopping around. 

But I was more confused than shocked. "Hyung, why?" I half whispered. 

Yoongi hyung looked at his feet. "Taehyung-ah. I can't take it anymore. Everyday, living with the fact that you are dying. I don't want to face that day." He started crying. "I love you so much Tae. There are only two things that make me feel happy. Music and you. But the thing is, you come first. And I don't wanna lose you. I should have saved you. I should have been the one that got hit."

I hugged him and he broke down in my arms. I couldn't help but cry. "I'm here hyung."