Chapter 13: The incident

No one's POV

They arrived at the cycling place. Namjoon went to get tickets for them.

"Guys, I don't want to ride a bicycle. I don't know how to," I said as I stole a glance at Taehyung, who was trying hard not to cry.

"Hyung, I'll help you. Don't worry. We won't leave until you leave to ride a bicycle," Jimin laughed as he dragged Yoongi towards the parked bicycles.

Yoongi's POV

"Guys..." I tried to say. It's not that I was worried about what Taehyung saw. I was just worried about me not knowing how to ride a bicycle.

Jimin, being the strong guy he is, lifted me up and placed me on a bicycle. "Hyung, you don't worry. I'm right behind you. I'll be holding you. It's pretty easy. Just pedal really slowly and I'll push you along. Ok?"

I nodded. I've always wanted to learn to ride a bicycle but no one ever taught me. The fact that I had to move to Seoul rather early in my life was the reason for this. I started to slowly pedal. I felt myself moving forward. For some reason, I felt happy. There was a time when I was laughed at by people for not knowing how to ride a bicycle, so I felt good knowing that I was finally learning.

Little did I know that life had other plans for me.

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung..." I whimpered. Don't do it, I mouthed. My heart was beating so fast. My mind was clueless. All I could do was watch.

The sun was blazing hot. I turned around to look for a shady place to sit down.

"Hahahahahaha!! Hyung, you really are hopeless!!" Jungkook was laughing at Yoongi. "Let me help you."

"YAH! I can do it on my own," Yoongi hyung said and started pedaling faster. "See, I can ride alone."

Just then it hit me. This was exactly what happened in my dream. I looked around Yoongi hyung and sure enough, a vehicle was approaching him.

"HYUUUUNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!! MOVE AWAY! THE VEHICLE!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Yoongi hyung looked at me with his eyes widened and then looked at the vehicle and jumped off the bicycle. He was right on time because the next moment, the vehicle had gone over the bicycle.

I ran over to him and hugged him. I couldn't stop my tears. "Hyung, I told you not to do this. I told you. I'm so glad you are ok."

Yoongi's POV

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I was beyond shocked. All I could do was look at Taehyung with my eyes wide open and my mouth hung open.

Everyone ran towards me and asked me if I was ok. I showed a thumbs up to them and at the vehicle driver who had come out of the car and was apologizing for running over the bicycle. We said it was ok and that we will take care of it.

Taehyung was holding onto my hand and he was clearly shivering. "TaeTae, I'm ok. Don't worry," I said, "Guys, shall we go home? Remember the doctor said to make sure Taehyung doesn't get mental stress?" The others nodded. Namjoon went and paid for the loss of the bicycle and we got into our van and went straight home.

Taehyung insisted to sit next to me in the van and I slowly whispered to him, "Tae, let's talk about it when we go home ok? For now, don't worry. I'm ok."

He nodded and kept his head on my shoulder. I couldn't help but think, Can he actually see the future?