Chapter 15: Mine

Yoongi's POV

"I love you!"

Those three words... I had longed to hear them from his mouth... Was this a dream? My mind was blown. I couldn't feel my feet. 

I was brought back to my senses by Taehyung. "Hyung, I love you. I always have. I just didn't know how to tell you," Taehyung said, shyly looking at his feet." I couldn't control myself. I rushed forwards and hugged him. I have hugged Taehyung before, but this time, it felt different. This time, it was not a brotherly hug.

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't believe I confessed my feelings to Yoongi hyung. All those moments thinking he will reject me. If only I had told him sooner. Wait... Does this mean...

"Hyung? Are we...?" I hesitated. I didn't want to push my luck. 

"Tae, I'm up for it. I've dreamed about it for so long. But only if you are comfortable," Yoongi hyung blushed. He was the palest out of all the members, so he guts really red when he blushes. Cute, I thought.

"Yoongi hyung, I am happy this moment happened. And, hell yes!" I laughed. "I am comfortable! I can't wait to tell the others!" I was so excited. I wanted to tell all the members and Sejin hyung. 

As I was about to walk out of the room, Yoongi hyung stopped me. "Tae, shall we keep it a secret for a while. I don't wanna tell them until I'm sure they are okay with dating within members." I nodded. I was so stupid. What if the others don't like the idea of the twi of us going out... 

"Also," Yoongi hyung continued, "We have to consider Jungkook's feeling as well. I'm sure you must have noticed it too."

I nodded. I actually had noticed it. How Jungkook was always around me. How he had tried to become my roommate. I wasn't sure if he liked me or was being protective of me. Either way, I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Hyung, let's keep to ourselves until the time is right," I said, giving him a fist bump. Yoongi hyung came forward and hugged me again. I have to admit, he may be skinny, but his hugs felt so good. I muttered a thanks and he smiled his gummy smile. I could have died over there if someone hadn't knocked on the door. 

No one's POV

While Taehyung and Yoongi were having their moment inside the room, the other members were feeling restless. 

"Hyung, shouldn't we also go and check on Taehyung?" Jimin asked Jin. Everyone turned towards Jin. He was like the mom of the group, although he hated being called that, so everyone always went to him if they had any personal problem. 

"Jimin-ah, Yoongi already went to check. So let's just leave the two alone. He must have been worried about Yoongi. He escaped narrowly. And you know Yoongi right? He has always been protective over Taehyung. So give them some time," Jin said as he sat down on the couch. 

Ten minutes passed. Fifteen minutes passed. Even Jin was getting impatient. 

"Ok, we gave them enough time. Let's go check. what if it's something serious!"

And so, when Yoongi opened the door, he found all the members outside the door, looking anxiously at Taehyung.

.

.

.

A/n: Sorry for the late update. I didn't have the time to update. Sorry peanuts... Hope you like this chapter....