Chapter 21: Should I?

Taehyung's POV

"I can see the future..."

Those five words caused such a commotion. Everyone rushed at me, shooting out all sorts of questions. Obviously, they didn't believe me. And I had no idea how to make them believe my words.

"Taehyung-ah... No one can tell the future. It's just not possible," Namjoon hyung said, patting my back. "If this is your excuse for not practicing, then let me tell you, it's not working." His voice became stern.

"Urghh!!" I exclaimed. The others were surprised. I usually don't have outbursts like this. "Guys! BELIEVE ME! We can't practice today. It's not safe," I tried to reason. But they just scoffed and started walking away.

Yoongi's POV

Why hadn't I said something yet? Oh right... I was scared. I didn't want the others to think Tae was a freak or something. I was planning on staying silent. But seeing Tae almost in tears triggered something in me and I felt anger towards my members.

"Guy," I said, in a low and stern voice. "Taehyung isn't lying."

The others stopped in their tracks. "What?" Jin hyung asked.

No One's POV

Nobody had believed what Taehyung said because he was considered to be childish and immature. However, when Yoongi, the most thoughtful and silent person in the group, said that Taehyung wasn't lying, the other members couldn't believe their ears.

"But hyung?! How?! It's impossible!!" Hoseok was trying to say.

I raised my hand. "Guys, calm down. I'll explain it to you at home ok. But for now, just listen to Tae and let's go home. No more practice for today. Ok?"

I looked at Namjoon. He was busy thinking. After a short while, Namjoon spoke up. "Ok hyung. I'll tell SongDeuk hyung something. Give him and excuse. Stay here. I'll be back."

I nodded along with the others. Taehyung, almost in tears, came over to me and hugged me real tight. I would have loved it, but since the situation was so serious, I felt sorry for Taehyung who had to worry about so much after the accident.

I rubbed his back. "Don't worry Tae. It'll be ok."

Jimin's POV

I still couldn't understand how Taehyung could see the future, but what hit me the most was when he hugged Yoongi hyung. Being his best friend, I felt jealous of Yoongi hyung. Taehyung was closer to him than me. And he even calls him Tae now.

I couldn't think anymore because Namjoon hyung cane back with the approval to go back home.

"Guys, let's go home. It's gonna be a long and weird day," he said as he sighed. I guess everyone was trying to understand what was happening. Everyone except for Yoongi hyung and Taehyung.

No one's POV

After some time, they reached their dorm. Everyone was silent. And everyone was excited. Taehyung felt his heart beat so hard in anticipation that he thought it would burst.

Once they went inside, they settled down on the sofa. Jin was the first to break the silence.

"So, tell us from the beginning..."
.
.
.
.
A/n: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!! 💕💕💕💕 HOPE THIS YEAR BRING LODS AND LOADS OF HAPPINESS AND GOOD HEALTH FOR ALL OF YOU.💕💕💕💕
Also, on a side note, did you guys watch MBC GAYO DAEJEJEON? It was so good. 💕🥰🥰
Have fun reading this guys. 💕💕😭😭 Love ya peanuts.