Chapter 16: The game

Jungkook's POV

What were they doing inside the room for so long? Is Taetae hyung ok? Is Yoongi hyung ok?

The door opened, revealing the two hyung looking quite happy. "Hyung? Are you ok? Why did you run to your room?" Everyone else nodded as if to agree to the question. We looked at the two of them. 

"Ah, I was not feeling well, Jungkook-ah. Yoongi hyung gave me some medicine from the cupboard and now I feel fine," Taehyung hyung said. Phew, I thought. It's a good thing it was nothing serious. But wait, why are the two of them eyeing each other? Are they hiding something? I shrugged the thought off and went back tot he living room with the hyungs.

Taehyung's POV

I felt so bad lying to Jungkook, but I had no choice. He shouldn't know the real reason why I ran to my room. And he most definitely shouldn't find out what happened inside. I felt my cheeks burn at the thought of it. I had dreamt of that moment for so long and now that it finally happened, I couldn't believe it. 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I almost tripped over the sofa. Yoongi hyung caught me. I hadn't even realized he was near me. He squeezed my arm.

"Be careful, Tae."

I nodded. "Thanks, hyung."

Namjoon's POV

Something is up with Yoongi hyung and Taehyung. They may fool the other members but they can't fool me. I was determined to find out. For now, I had to do something about the ambience of the room.

"Come on guys! No one got hurt. Let's play a game or something. Who is up for Truth or Dare?" I was pretty excited by now because I love playing Truth or Dare.

The others got excited as well. "OHHH YESSSS! It's been so long since we played that game. what do you guys say?" Jin hyung said. Everyone agreed. 

Taehyung's POV

Finally, something to make the mood better. But what was this restless feeling I was getting? Urghhh... I hate feeling this way. I shrugged it off and went towards my members who were sitting in a circle. I saw an empty spot next to Yoongi hyung, but before I could go there, Jungkook moved towards Yoongi hyung and beckoned me to sit in between him and Jimin. I saw Yoongi hyung pouting. Cute, I thought. 

"Shall we start?" Hoseok hyung asked.We nodded.

The first person to be dared was Namjoon hyung. He chose truth. Before anyone could say anything, Yoongi hyung asked him, "What are your thoughts on same gender relationships?" Namjoon hyung laughed. "I honestly don't mind. It's their choice to like whoever they want."

I felt so happy. Our leader was not against me and Yoongi hyung. At least, indirectly not against us. However, my happiness was short lived, because Hoseok hyung said, "I, personally, don't approve of that kind of relationships. It's weird." He made a throwing up gesture and everyone laughed, except for me and Yoongi hyung. I noticed Namjoon hyung looking at me and I quickly looked away. 

.

.

.

.

A/n: What do you think Tae was feeling earlier? Keep reading.

Tnks Peanuts