Chapter 32: Existence

Jimin's POV

The sight in front of me was so heartbreaking. Everything was okay a while ago. Sure, Yoongi hyung fainted, but with the kiss and all, I thought everything was okay. I should have known how Yoongi hyung was feeling. He was the closest to Taehyung. It was pretty obvious that he would be feeling devastated.

Slowly, the sobbing died down and we were left with Taehyung and Yoongi hyung holding each other and just feeling their presence.

I looked at Jungkook and an understanding passed between us. "Guys, I know this is not the right situation but isn't it better to discuss about the cure?"

"Yeah, it's better to get started now," Jungkook added, ignoring the glares he received from Jin hyung and Namjoon Hyung. Hoseok hyung was suspiciously silent. Suspicious because he is usually not the most silent person.

"Guys, Jimin is right. Namjoon hyung, can you explain how the woman learnt to control herself. I don't want what's happening to happen," Taehyung said, side eyeing Yoongi hyung, trying to ignore his sad face.

Taehyung's POV

At this point, all I wanted was to cease existing. Because of me, everyone was feeling down. Not a single person was looking happy. In a way, I was feeling so grateful that Jimin and Jungkook were trying to ignore what could happen in the future and focus on what could be done to make things better.

If only I hadn't got into this accident. I could have been able to live with these six boys for a little more longer. These thoughts kept going through my mind and I didn't even noticed how lost I was.

I looked up to see everyone staring at me, waiting for me to continue what I was saying.

"Oh," my voice cracked. "Namjoon hyung can we start now? I want to control my abilities. I don't want to cause anymore problems."

Yoongi's POV

I looked up at Taehyung. Problems? Did he think he was being a trouble?
"Tae... You are not causing a problem. We care about you. And we don't want anything to happen to you."

"Namjoon ah, come on. Let's get started already. Explain what we Tae should do," I said, before Taehyung could open his mouth.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Sorry for the super short chapter and for the super long rest. I moved to another country so it was kinda hard to adjust. I promise I'll update more frequently now.
Sorry Peanuts. Forgive ur Author 😭😭❤️❤️