Chapter 35: The talk

Seokjin's POV

I felt like I could understand what Yoongi was going through. But then again, he probably feels it a lot more than any of us, I thought as Yoongi started to walk towards Taehyung.

I watched as he grabbed Taehyung by the shoulder and brought him into a hug.

Taehyung's POV

I was trying to ignore the throbbing headache I was having when I saw Yoongi hyung storm into the room. That's it. He looks so mad. I'm dead.

I was visibly having a nervous meltdown when I was suddenly smothered in a hug.

"Hy... Hyung..."

"Taehyung-ah... You know right? I love you... And nothing will ever change that. You may feel like a burden to us but believe me, we don't feel that way. So whatever it is you are feeling right now, whatever thoughts you have, just let it all out. I'll listen to you. We all will." And with that Yoongi hyung sat next to me took my hand in his.

Nobody's POV

Everyone knew what Yoongi said was nothing but the truth. Taehyung may have felt the way he did for some reason, but none of the others wanted anything other than for him to be true to his feelings. And what Yoongi said definitely snapped everyone back to reality, and slowly, everyone sat down around Yoongi and Taehyung.

Jungkook's POV

TaeTae hyung must be feeling so bad. He probably feels like a burden. It almost feels like that time I broke my hand and it hurt but I didn't want to tell the others because I felt like I would only cause more trouble.

"Hyung, do you remember that time when I broke my hand? And you caught me crying alone in my room?" I asked. Taehyung nodded as I continued. "Back then, I was feeling like a burden to everyone since you guys had to do my work for me. But you told me that confessing my true feelings would make me feel loads better. And it did. When I told you how I felt, I instantly felt better. This time... You can try it... Please..." My words faded.

Yoongi's POV

I looked at Taehyung expectantly. To my surprise, to all of our surprise, huge tears started to fall down Taehyung's cheeks.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Sorry for updating so late. I am always so busy. Coz I am now a university student. But no, that ain't an excuse. I'm gonna try and update more frequently.
Don't worry I won't give up on the story. It's my first story so I wanna make sure I finish it well. See ya guys soon.

Love ya peanuts 🥜