Chapter 17: The dare

Jimin's POV

URGH. We've been playing this game for quite some time now and no one seems to be getting a good dare. All the dares were so lame. Eat cereal with orange juice, act like a chicken, jump like a frog. I was determined to think of a really cool dare.

"Jungkook it's your turn. Truth or dare?"

Jungkook chose dare. "Ok guys, this time, I'm gonna give the dare ok. You guys give such easy dares. I'm gonna step it up a bit," I said, with a smirk. I knew exactly what to make Jungkook do.

"Jungkook, you should kiss the person on your right."

Jungkook's POV

Did I hear the dare right? "What? Kiss someone? Ew!" I exclaimed.

"Not just anyone. You should kiss the person on your right," Jimin hyung said, laughing. Urgh. I wanted to kill him. Wait... The person on my right?! That's Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV

As soon as Jimin told the dare, something happened to me. It almost felt like someone was telling me something. And the next moment, I was looking at us playing the game, except I was looking at myself as well. And I saw Jungkook kiss me and then get pushed onto a wall by Yoongi hyung. Before I could see anything else, I came back to reality.

I looked at Yoongi hyung. He was trying not to look upset. Meanwhile, Jungkook was coming closer to me. Oh no. The person to Jungkook's right. That's me.

"Guys this dare is kinda weird. Do something else," I tried reasoning with them. But the others were stubborn. Even Jungkook was ready.

Before I could say or do anything else, I felt someone's lips on my lips. I was shocked. I backed away. I saw a flustered Jungkook looking at me and the rest of the members going crazy. Everyone except Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung..." I said, trying not to cry. "I didn't... I'm sorry..." I felt so bad. I didn't think Jungkook would actually do that.

"Wow. Jungkook. You have guts," Jimin said, patting Jungkook on the back.

Jungkook, although blushing, laughed. "Sorry TaeTae hyung. But it was just a dare." Then he looked up like he just realized something. "OH MY GOD! Hyung? I'm your first kiss aren't I? Wow!!"

I didn't know what to say. Guess I didn't have to say anything because as soon as Jungkook said that, he was pushed against the wall.

Yoongi's POV

I had had enough of Jungkook. Sure, he doesn't know about me and Tae but I was so mad, I couldn't think clearly. I pinned him to wall, ready to punch him.

"Yoongi!" "Hyung!!" Everyone cane towards us. Namjoon hyung was holding me, trying to stop me from hitting Jungkook and Jungkook was trying his beat to get away from me.

"Yah! Yoongi what's wrong with you?" Jin hyung scolded me. "What da f*** are you doing? Jungkook are you ok?"

Jungkook nodded, quite taken aback by my sudden outburst. I calmed down. Oh shit! Now what? I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

"Hyung," Namjoon said with his leader voice, "you better explain what just happened."

I cleared my throat. One look at Taehyung and I realized how scared he was. There was no point in hiding anything now.

"Guys..." I started.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Another cliffhanger. 😖😅😅
Hope you guys liked it. 💜💜💜
Tnks peanuts.