Chapter 14: The confession

A/n: This chapter is dedicated to ZenRockxen for being such an amazing and dedicated reader. Huge Tnks for keeping me motivated to write.💕💕💕
.
.
Taehyung's POV

As soon as we got home, I ran to my room. I didn't look back at the hyungs who were calling my name. I didn't turn around when Jungkook tried to run after me. I just ran and shut the door. I couldn't take it anymore. What was happening to me?

"Taehyung!!" I heard someone outside my door. "Open the door. It's me Yoongi. No one is around."

I hesitated but then opened the door. Yoongi rushed at me and hugged the life out of me.

"What is wrong with you? Don't scare me like that! Do you know how worried I was when you just ran to your room!! Did something happen?" Yoongi hyung paused to take a breathe.

"Hyung," I shook him. "I am ok!" Although, I was feeling horrible inside. I wanted to scream my lungs out. I was spacing out and when I cane into focus, I noticed that Yoongi hyung was staring at me, a concerned look on his face.

I looked at my feet. "Hyung, i know what you are thinking. I'm a freak. Something changed in me after the accident and now I feel like a monster. I don't want to be different. Hyung, please don't hate me. I wouldn't be able to bear it." I started to cry.

The next moment, Yoongi hyung was hugging me and crying with me. "Tae please don't cry. How can you say things like this? You are not a freak! Heck, you are the most amazing person I've ever met. And reality check, if not for you, I don't think I'd be alive today. I don't know what happened to you after the accident but thank god it did, because you saved me."

I was so moved. Yoongi hyung was the type of person who would do nothing but relax and stay in one place. Giving emotional speeches and lectures like this was a trait I had never seen before. I thought Yoongi hyung would stop at that, but he didn't.

"Taehyung, I know this is not the right time, but if I don't tell you about this now, I don't know when I ever will. Taehyung, I like you. Like more than how I like the other members. So if you ever say anything bad about yourself, you will have me to fight with!"

Yoongi's POV

OH MY GOD! WHAT DID I JUST DO?!!!!! How can I be so thick headed? Taehyung just went through a traumatic experience and I just confessed my feelings for him. I wanted to slap myself. I slowly looked into Taehyung's eyes.

"Taehyung... I'm sorry... I..."

"Hyung," Taehyung was looking dead straight into my eyes. I felt myself blushing. "Since when? Hyung?"

I was screwed. Taehyung is gonna think I'm a creep. Urghhh! I messed up so bad...

"Hyung! Tell me!" Taehyung was so adamant.

"Do you remember, that one time I told you I had a crush on someone, and that I'll tell you who it is when the time was right?" I looked at him cautiously. "I was talking about you back then."

I was expecting an outburst. Instead, Taehyung laughed. And was that tears I saw in his eyes? I was so confused, but what Taehyung said next resolved all my confusion.
.
.
.
.
A/n: Sorry for the cliffhanger. I promise it'll get better. The story is just starting. Read on folks.

Love ya peanuts. 🥰🥰🥰🥰💕💕