Part Four. Chapter Eleven. Michael

Author's note; 18+, part one of two.

The room that I booked was a large executive suite with a huge double bed and luxury ensuite in a five star hotel.  But I barely noticed the details, my eyes were solely fixed up the young man dressed in white before me, his hazel eyes molten with heat.

I should have known that horny cat couldn't wait, the car had slowly filled with the musk of arousal and soft mewls as Eric teased our mate in the back, bringing him close to fruition, but not allowing him to fall over the edge of release.  I'm surprised I managed to drive us to the hotel in one piece.  Even now, my wolf was clambering inside my skin, trying to get to his mates that are devouring each other's mouths behind me, while I impatiently wait for the keycard to our suite.

As the elevator doors close, Eric chuckled softly, draping himself over me as he casually brushes over my painful erection with his hand.  Alex was panting for breath beside us, any nerves he might be feeling at this moment buried beneath our combined lust.  I bit Eric's delectable lower lips and he lapped me with his tongue in response.  I pulled away before I succumbed to his advances, otherwise this elevator would turn into a setless porn stage.  I wrapped my arm around Alex's waist as we reached our floor and guide him towards our room, leaving Eric to grab our luggage.

Barely was the suite door shut and the suitcases tossed to one side before the three of us wrapped in each other's arms.  Lips were on lips, mouths tasting skin, suckling and leaving reddening marks, fingers danced over buttons and down zips.  Entangled, I could not tell who was touching who nor who was kissing who, but that hardly mattered.  These men were my mates and husbands and I would enjoy pleasuring them as I received pleasure from them in turn.

Clothes removed and cocks hardened, we still stood beside the locked door, unable to move, unable to stop touching.  Eric drew Alex in between us, his member pressed against that of my tiger, while mine nestled along the crack of Alex's arse.  I suckled upon the nape of Alex's neck, nibbling and licking, but not breaking the flesh.  He groaned in response and whimpered as Eric ran his hand softly over the both of them, their members within his palm.

Alex's knees buckled, but he did not catch himself, instead letting his body fall until he kneeled before Eric, his mouth opening wide as he took our mate inside it.  Eric flinched slightly as the pleasure of that wet cavern hit him, he bit his lip to prevent a groan.  With a grin, I leaned forward and pulled that bloodied lip into my mouth and ran my tongue along it.  He soon attempted to dominate me through the dance of our tongues and lips, but couldn't quite conquer me as the pleasure he was receiving clouded his mind.  But neither was I in charge as a delicate hand came to rub my balls between his fingers, causing me seek further stimulation with my own hand.

I couldn't think beyond climbing now and reaching my peak.  I couldn't recall that this night was meant for Alex, to give him all the pleasure he could handle and more, to mark him as ours permanently.  Eric was the same, his hips were bucking forward now as he sought to bury himself deeper into that teasing mouth, to feel that warm tongue running over his sensitive flesh, to pour his essence down that long throat.  Our lips parted as we gasped for breath, our lungs desperate for oxygen as our minds focused only on our release.  Eric came first with a loud cry, but I wasn't quite there and I growled loudly as he snatched away our mate, lifting him and throwing him onto the bed.

My consciousness cleared slightly and I came aware that I was still not two feet from the door, so I followed them to the bed, where Eric was licking the length of Alex's cock with his rough tongue.  Alex whimpered and cried out, but still had the sanity to reach for me and so I crawled over the thick mattress to where he lay in order to plunder his mouth.  Within seconds he submitted to me, allowing my tongue to go where it willed within the opening between his lips.  Our saliva combined and spilled from any gaps made as we played.  My hand stroked across his chest and gently stroked his blush nipples until they lifted into pebbled peaks.