Part Four. Chapter Twelve. Alex

Author's note; 18+ part two of two.

I was nervous.  Eric and Michael had made me lose my mind to their touches many times before this night, but they had not penetrated me.  They had agreed to wait and that simply allowed me to be able to completely submit to their advances without nerves, without fear of the unknown clouding my judgement.  But tonight, I knew my husbands wouldn't wait any longer and since bidding the pack a goodnight, the nerves had begun to stir in my stomach.

Eric sensed this, I knew he did, that was why his soothing touches, as Michael drove us to the hotel had become sexual.  At first I was worried that we would distract Michael as we heavily made out in the back of the car, but I soon lost sight of this worry and my fear as Eric turned me inside out with his talented fingers.  I was barely hanging by a thread by the time we got to the hotel, completely toyed with until the need to come was smothering my mind, but that peak, that release was a fingertip out of reach. 

We entered the hotel in a haze, Michael's wolf completely on edge, growling almost breathlessly, desperate to finish what Eric had started, while Eric was happy just to continue teasing both of us.  Which was partly why I folded to my knees and sucked him off.  Partly.  The other reason was the desperate need to taste him.  But I hadn't wanted Michael to feel left out, wanted to ease the pressure that had surely been rising in his body all the while and I reached up blindly for him, only to feel the soft skin of his sac within my palm.

Eric's release distracted me as his bitter seed poured down my throat and left me gasping for air.  And then I was pulled up from the floor and carried backwards then thrown.  I landed upon the soft mattress before finding my member was now at Eric's mercy.  He licked and suckled and nipped at the sensitive skin and I could do nothing more than let him toy with it.  But I still wanted Michael as well and finally managed to capture him in my hands, before I felt probing fingers diving into the cleft of my bum.

"You are wet down there," Eric purred and I felt the heat rising in my cheeks. His explorations had finally revealed my last secret, one I just could not find the courage to voice. "Did you prepare yourself for us?"

"Slick," I whispered, not daring to look at them as I spoke.

"His perfect body is preparing itself just for us," Michael said, smugly, clearly understanding what I meant. I felt my hips rising and Eric began to plunder me with his tongue in relish.

"Like ambrosia," he purred, before Michael joined him, both men lapping at the juices oozing from my bum. I gripped the sheets with my fists, crying out as their tongues invaded me in turns.

"Please," I begged, not entirely sure what I was asking for as their fingers replaced their tongues, diving into me and teasing the muscle open wider. I felt the weight pushing at the mattress lessen as one of my men pulled away. And then I heard the ripping of foil and all of the sensations came to a pause. I glanced at both men, who were sheathing their generous members with protection and a pull of need settled in my stomach.

Eric was the first to answer that need as he pressed forward, slowly sinking into me and stretching me with his penis until I felt strange and full.  A gasp of realisation escaped me.  Eric was inside me, really and truly inside me.

"Fuck," Eric cursed, holding himself still. "So tight!"

Michael paused his ministrations of my sensitive nipples.  "Are you alright, my love?" He asked me. I moved my hips, squeezing around the invading body just to see if this was real.  Eric cursed again.

"I'm good," I chuckled slightly, happy that Eric was reacting this way to me and then he began to move and I lost whatever train of thought I had as my body reacted to his invasion.  It felt odd, but somehow good, complete was the best I could describe it.  Our bodies were joined, Eric was taking his pleasure in me and that was satisfying.  And then I noticed the lust flaring in Michael's eyes as he watched us.  He was enjoying watching us sinking into this pleasure, but as he licked his lips, I knew he wanted more.  That more came quickly as his mouth engulfed my hard member and I had to suffer both men pleasuring me in unison.  There was no way that I could last, my body already heightened as much as it had been and I swiftly released into Michael's willing throat, feeling my walls clench around Eric at the same time.