Chapter 22

Macey and Michael have been dating for two months now, and they were on cloud nine.

They were taking things slow, really slow, they were shyly holding hands when they walked next to each other, and they were cuddling, often, but somehow they didn't really seem like they were an actual thing, but they didn't care about what they seemed like.

Macey was very nervous when she was near to Michael, and he noticed. He tried his best to not make her feel uncomfortable, and it was working great for them.

"Mike?"

The boy looked away from the laptop screen, they were watching a Disney movie, and locked eyes with her girlfriend. "Yeah?"

She smiled and shifted even a bit closer to him. "Today was really great."

Michael giggled and pressed a quick kiss on her lips.

It was a Saturday night and they spent their day together. It started with getting brunch, afterwards, they went to the inner city, and headed home in the afternoon, but stopped to get groceries on the way. Since then they've just been lying in Michael's bed and were watching one film after the other.

"Ashton asked if we want to hang out with him and Luke tomorrow?" Mike said after the credits of Frozen started, and he checked his phone the first time this evening.

"Fine with me," the girl answered and yawned immediately after. She wrapped her arm around Michael's torso and laid her head on his chest.

"Are you tired?"

"No," she mumbled as a response, causing Michael to chuckle while he typed in a reply to Ashton and put his phone away afterwards.

"I think you are."

"I don't want to move."

The boy brushed through her hair and smiled at the girl lovingly. "Should I carry you to your room?"

"No."

Michael giggled again and pulled his blanket over his girlfriend and himself. "Wanna sleep here?"

"Please?"

"Perfect." The boy peeked her cheeks and after he put his laptop away he shut off the lights since he was sleepy already as well.

"Mikey?"

"Yes?"

"You know that I am happy with you, right?"

He nodded grinning. "I know. And you know that I don't feel any different, Kitten, right?"

She nodded as well.

When Macey fell asleep that night in his arms she knew she couldn't keep doing this like that.

Macey was just a little too selfish to admit that.

----------------------------------------------
My homegirl NathalieNathalei started writing a new Calum fanfiction a few days ago, and it's basically the best fanfiction ever, y'all should check it out!