Epilogue

5 years later

"I'm late for work, Mace, I need to get ready."

"You are testing video games, you can't even be late for work! You are working from home, idiot."

The boy chuckled and placed his hands on her waist when he pulled her close to him. He gently, yet demandingly, kissed her lips. "Maybe I can be a little late though."

Macey rolled her eyes and stepped away from him. "I'm gonna meet Ashton and Luke after school, you wanna come too?"

"A meeting with the teachers? Sure thing."

"Alright, I'll tell them."

"I still can't believe they are teachers... can you imagine Luke teaching maths? I mean, Ashton teaching music seems fine, but Luke?"

"Of course I can, I think he makes a great teacher. They were both in university for this, so they needed to graduate eventually and find a job. It makes sense to me?"

"Yeah, okay, you are right."

Macey tugged on the hem of his shirt and looked up to him shyly when he wanted to take a step back, not letting him get away from her just an inch.

Michael smirked and kissed her again passionately.

"Now go to work, dumbass," Macey said after they pulled away again.

"Alright, alright. What are you doing all day, Kitten, like before you meet Mr Irwin and Mr Hemmings?"

"Actually, I'm helping Nathalie plan the wedding today," the girl answered excitedly.

"I see, that is why Calum waited almost ten years to finally propose. He wanted us to be first, so you can have all this wedding experience and can help, so that he doesn't have to worry about anything. Now their wedding will be perfect because you already know what to avoid."

Macey shook her head laughing. "You are so stupid." She started fidgeting around with the ring on her finger. "You know, Michael. You are the only reason I actually managed to get out of this hole I was in, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be standing here right now. I love you."

"I love you too, Kitten. More than anything else."

In the end, Michael was right, everything was going to be okay.

Macey knew that now.

----------------------------------------------
Welp, so that's it.

I'd be really happy if y'all could tell me what you think about this story ^^

My next fanfic is an Ashton one, it's teacher x student and I'm gonna publish the first chapter probably tomorrow, maybe on Wednesday. I'd be very grateful if y'all would check it out!

Thank you so much for reading this!