Chapter 36

"Mikey, Mikey wake up."

Michael turned around, so that he was facing the other wall. "Let me sleep."

"I want you to dye my hair."

"Stop waking me up in the morning to do things that can wait."

"It's already 10 am."

"That's at least four hours too early. Go back to bed, Kitten."

Macey groaned, "Fine." Then she let herself fall back to the mattress again and sighed annoyed.

The boy turned around again and wrapped his arm around Macey's stomach, pulling her as close to him as possible.

Macey had a hard time sleeping, but after an hour of listening to his calm and constant breathing, she finally managed to fall asleep again.

It wasn't until 3 pm that they got out of bed again, just like usually when they had a free day.

"What colour do you want?" Michael asked after he put down two cups of tea at the table.

"You have any dye at home?"

"I may have some rose-gold left, but you'd need to bleach them before, what means we need to go to the store anyway, so you can just choose whatever colour you want."

"I want pastel purple."

Michael started smirking. "It will definitely suit you, damnit, every colour would suit you."

Macey blushed furiously and sipped on her hot drink, avoiding eye contact with her boyfriend.

"Let's go then," he said after they both finished their somewhat breakfast, and took Macey's hand, intertwining their fingers and pulling her out of their apartment with him.

They needed about three hours for everything, but Macey was positive in thinking that it was worth it. Her excitement was growing with every second of waiting until she could see the result.

"Sorry to be so blunt, but you look incredibly hot."

"Stop making me blush and give me the damn mirror."

The boy grinned and finally gave her the mirror. Macey gasped when she saw the outcome. "This looks so cool!"

"I told you so!"

"You told me I'm hot, not that it looks cool."

"Because you are hot." Michael seductively licked his lips as he looked his girlfriend up and down another time.

Macey turned away from him. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Why? Does it make you uncomfortable?" His smirk grew even wider.

"Yes, now shut up."

Michael wrapped his arms around her from behind and pulled her close to him. He gently kissed her neck before she turned around in his grasp and kissed his lips desiring.

"We need to leave, we are meeting Nalum in 15 minutes," Michael mumbled against her lips.

"Mhh..." Macey muttered and kissed him another time.

Michael chuckled as he pulled away and saw the sad look on the girl's face. "I'm serious, love, we need to go."

Macey sighed and took his hand in hers. "Alright," she said annoyed.

The boy giggled yet another time and pulled her out to their car, so that they could drive to their friend's place.

But Michael couldn't help but worry about her, this girl, next to him, she wasn't his Macey.

She wasn't herself.