Chapter 35

"This is great."

"Your whole furniture is standing in the living room."

"We need to carry it back!" the girl said after she admired the new colours of her room a few more seconds.

"Not today, Mace, please," Michael panted after he sat down on Macey's bed exhausted.

"But where should I sleep then?"

"In my room? You sleep there way more often than in yours anyway."

Macey shrugged. "Can we cuddle?"

The boy started to smirk. "Everything you want, princess."

"I want hot chocolate!" she exclaimed after she sat down next to Michael and wrapped her arms around his body.

"For that you would need to let me go so I can make some."

"I'd rather have you here than have hot chocolate then, love."

The boy grinned, even though he knew her behaviour would change again soon, he loved her clingy side, he thought she was adorable.

"Come on, Kitten, you can go to my room, I'll make us hot chocolate, you can choose whatever movie you like, and we can cuddle, alright?"

"Every movie I want?"

"Every movie you want."

The girl let go of him and locked eyes with her boyfriend, a grin on her face. "Can we watch One Da- wait, shit, never mind." Macey closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Michael winced at the sight and quickly puller her into his embrace again. "You like Remember Me, right? You want to watch that one, princess?" he changed the subject again quickly.

She nodded slowly. "But I'll cry."

"So will I."

She knew it was a reflex for her to say this film as her first choice, she loved One Day, she watched it thousands of times with Jack.

"Come on, baby." Michael stood up, still with her in his arms. Macey immediately tightened her grip around him with her legs, and he carried the girl in his room. He carefully sat her down on the bed, telling her she can borrow one of his tees if she wanted to, and quickly walked to the kitchen, making the drinks for both of them.

When he got back he placed the mugs down at the beside table, and after he changed into different clothes he laid down next to his girlfriend and pulled her tightly into his arms.

When Macey felt his warm body against hers, when she heard his heart beating, and when she felt his breath tickling her neck, it was the first time since Jack's death, that she thought everything was going to be okay again.

----------------------------------------------
I published a new book yesterday, but it's not a fanfiction. It's called a n x i e t y, maybe you can check it out. I'm gonna update it like once a week, because I'm mainly focusing on writing the fanfictions.