Chapter 27

Macey cried for what seemed like hours.

It didn't just seem like hours, it was for hours.

And she didn't even know why.

Everything was too much, too overwhelming.

She couldn't keep doing things like that, she needed to change just something, but she wasn't sure how, or what exactly.

She cried, and cried, and cried, until there were no tears left.

Macey wanted to be able to say that she loved Michael, but now, in that very moment, she just couldn't get herself to say those words.

Why couldn't he just have waited a little longer?

Macey was stressing herself about it since he said it, which was stupid, because Michael would have never stressed her about it.

Why did he need to express his feelings that suddenly, that bluntly?

The girl needed time for herself.

She told Jack she loved him after two months dating as well.

It was three months with Michael, and yet she didn't know if she loved him.

I need to stop comparing Michael with Jack.

Macey needed time for herself, she needed to get away from everything, at least that was what she thought she would need, but she knew it would be wrong, she would leave all her friends, and especially Michael, worried.

So, instead, she took a few deep breaths, looked at the watch, seeing that Michael wouldn't be back in another hour, if she hurried he'd never know she was gone, stood up, took her keys and walked out her door.

----------------------------------------------
I wrote the last chapter and epilogue of this book today.