Chapter 32

"Mace?" the boy called out when he entered his flat, knowing that Macey would be home, she didn't go to work. When he didn't get an answer he walked to the kitchen to put the groceries down.

After he put everything away he turned around and there he saw his girlfriend.

"Hey," he said.

Something about her seemed weird.

The girl took one step forward and pushed Michael against the kitchen counter, then she pressed her lips against his roughly. Her hands were all over him, on his chest, his back, his hair.

Michael was shocked at first, but he immediately kissed back, and it didn't need long until things turned, and he was the one in control. He spun them around and lifted Macey up on the kitchen counter, so that they were on the same height. Macey wrapped her legs around his torso, pulling Michael even closer to her.

Her kisses were desperate, possessive, demanding.

It was unusual.

They broke apart, just for a few seconds.

Their foreheads were leaning against each other, and they were both grinning.

"Hi," Macey whispered and chuckled.

"Hi." His voice was just as quiet as hers.

Macey hastily pulled him closer to her again, letting their lips collide once more.

It was at that moment that Michael realised what they were doing.

So, against all his will, he took a step back again, even a second one, hoping he could control himself better like that. "What is wrong?"

The girl frowned. "Nothing." She wanted to reach for him, but he took another step back.

"That is not true."

Macey stood up and walked to her boyfriend again, this time he didn't back off. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. "Why would you think something is wrong?" She laid her lips on his another time, and he groaned when he turned away from her touch again.

"Macey, please, you have no idea what you're doing to me right now."

The girl's grin widened even more. "We're just making out a little, it's not a big deal."

He sighed in frustration. He wanted this so badly, but it felt as if he would take advantage of the broken girl. "This is unlike you."

She scoffed, "Why should it be? I just want a little fun. Not like we would do anything, just kissing." The girl tucked at the hem of his shirt demandingly. She just wanted to feel his lips against hers.

And he wanted the same.

She softly brushed her lips against his another time.

The boy bit his lower lip and swallowed hard. "Ki-" he quickly corrected himself, not wanting to build up the tension that was in the room any more, "Macey, please."

She looked down at the floor and sighed. "I just want to make out with you."

Michael moaned in disappointment. "You are hurt and upset. You are only doing this because you hope you can forget your feelings like that."

"And would that really be so wrong?"

He wasn't sure if it really would have been that wrong, but he still nodded slowly.

He could only imagine what was going on inside her, and if he had known, it would only have confirmed how wrong it would have been.

----------------------------------------------
School starts again next week and I have really bad nightmares because of it and can't sleep, sucks to be me, oof.