9

Somehow, while Stefan and Damon were stuck on Vicki duty, Mallory was forced to go to school

Somehow, while Stefan and Damon were stuck on Vicki duty, Mallory was forced to go to school. The two Salvatore brothers wanted her to get as much information as she could as to what everyone knew about what happened.

When finding nothing, Mallory headed back home, only to overhear the conversation Vicki was having with Elena, "Who are you calling?" Elena asked Vicki confused when she saw her pick up her phone.

"Jeremy," Vicki replied as if it were nothing.

Elena was silent for a brief moment before she finally spoke up, "Vicki, you can't see Jeremy anymore." She told the female vampire.

"Oh come on don't you start. I'm gonna see whoever I wanna see." Vicki snapped at her.

"Even though you could hurt him?"

"I would never hurt Jeremy," Vicki argued defensively.

"I know you think that but I can't take that risk. You're gonna have to let Jeremy go now." Elena insisted.

"Oh really?" Vicki scoffed, "And how long have you been preparing the 'You're not good enough' speech? I'm assuming it predates the whole vampire thing."

"All I am saying is Jeremy is not getting involved in any of this. I mean it, Vicki." Elena said, only to anger Vicki.

"Or what?" Vicki questioned with an attitude as she grabbed Elena by the throat and pushed her against the wall, "Let's get one thing straight, you perky little bitch. You had my brother whipped for fifteen years. Fifteen years and then you dumped him. When I look at you that is all I see, just so you know. And I'm gonna see Jeremy whenever I wanna see Jeremy, because I have some fun new toys to play with, and I won't think twice about ripping your little head off. You got it?"

Mallory finally made her presence known as she entered the room. Vicki turned her head to glance at Mallory as she finally let go of Elena. Elena coughed out as she gasped for breath. After Elena left, Mallory spoke up, "And what exactly made you do that?" Mallory questioned curiously.

Vicki sighed off as she turned to face Mallory, who walked a bit closer to her, "She pissed me off, that's what she did. She can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with."

"Well, Elena's right. You shouldn't be around Jeremy, you're new at this. You could hurt him, even if you don't mean to."

"You can't tell me who to hang out with either," Vicki growled at Mallory as she grabbed ahold of the girl's neck.

As she gripped her hand tighter around Mallory's neck, the elder vampire was completely unfazed.

Mallory let out a dramatic sigh, lifting up her right hand. She gripped onto Vicki's arm and pried her hand off of her neck. Vicki winced in pain as she did so. Once Vicki's hand was removed from her neck, Mallory grabbed Vicki by the neck and slammed her into the wall.