41

Damon and Mallory ended up splitting up after leaving the woods and soon enough, Damon had called Mallory, informing her that Jenna was being used for the vampire sacrifice.

After hearing the horrific news, Mallory rushed to the witch house to find Stefan, "Stefan." Mallory spoke up, causing Stefan, who was standing with Elijah and Alaric outside, to walk over to her.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked, noticing the odd look on Mallory's face.

"He's got Jenna, Stefan," Mallory informed him and Stefan's eyes widened in shock.

"What?" Stefan asked her in disbelief.

"He got Katherine to lure her out of the house," She told him, causing Stefan to turn to glance at Alaric, who gave him a confused look, "He's going to use her as the vampire in the ritual."

"Oh, my God," Stefan said quietly.

_____

Outside, Bonnie was talking to Stefan, Mallory, and Elijah, "Why did he take Jenna?" Bonnie asked the group confused.

"A punishment for meddling," Elijah replied and Mallory nodded her head in agreement.

"Klaus was going to use Tyler and Caroline. But Damon rescued them," Stefan informed her, causing Mallory to sigh.

"Then we need to go. Now. Before Jenna's been sacrificed. I can kill Klaus myself." Bonnie told him confidently.

"Bonnie," Mallory spoke up with a sigh, "If you use that much power, you'll be dead soon after. We've all been through this already. It's not an option."

"Neither is letting Jenna die," Bonnie retorted with an attitude.

"Well, Stefan would agree with you," Elijah spoke up, causing Bonnie to look confused.

  Stefan walked closer to Bonnie, "We're going to offer another vampire. One that he'll want more. Me."

_____

Stefan and Mallory were standing outside the witch house when Elijah approached them, "Bonnie did the locator spell," He informed the two, "They're at Steven's Quarry."

"I'll head over there first and you'll follow with Bonnie when it's time." Stefan replied.

"Just as the moon hits its final phase," Elijah continued on, nodding his head, "She's to stay hidden until then. He cannot know that she's alive."

Stefan nodded and began to walk away, just before Elijah spoke up, "You're very honorable."

Stefan turned back around, glancing at Mallory before looking over at Elijah as he walked back over to them, "Are you?' Stefan questioned, "Because this whole plan is, um, it's contingent upon your honor, Elijah."

"I won't fail you," Elijah promised him and Mallory knew he was a man of his word, but she couldn't help but think the plan to kill Klaus was too good to be true.

"Klaus is your brother. I know I've wanted to kill my brother a thousand times," He paused, turning to glance at Mallory, "And my sister. But I've never been able to."

"Well, Klaus was not my only brother. I had siblings; parents. I had a family. Over the centuries, Klaus hunted them down one by one and he took them from me," Elijah explained to them and Mallory's eyes widened in shock.

"Kol," Mallory stated and Elijah nodded his head in confirmation before continuing on.

"He scattered them across the seas where their bodies could not be found."