24

In Jeremy's room, he was getting ready in his 1860s clothing for the Founder's Float he was assigned to be on

In Jeremy's room, he was getting ready in his 1860s clothing for the Founder's Float he was assigned to be on. Mallory appeared near his window and smiled, "I can't say that I miss the clothing from the decade," She spoke up, causing Jeremy to immediately turn to her, "I was more of a twenties and seventies girl."

"Mallory," Jeremy smiled as he walked over to her.

"Look at you," Mallory commented as she fixed Jeremy's collar.

"I know, it's stupid, huh?" He told her, "I'm part of the parade. How are you? You kind of disappeared last night when you were sleeping over. I woke up and you weren't here."

"I was hungry," Mallory informed him with a small smile on her face, "I went to the Salvatore House and got a few blood bags. Of course, Damon had to corner me and made sure I wasn't planning on killing Bonnie." Mallory paused, letting out a sigh, "I've been thinking, Jer. You've been wanting me to turn you and I think I'm finally convinced you're ready for it."

Mallory went into her pocket and pulled out a vial of her blood, "It's my blood. If you die with it in your system, you'll come back to life as a vampire."

"Mal..." Jeremy trailed off quietly.

"I know you, what it's like for you. To be alone, always feeling empty inside, no one to understand. That's how I felt as a human. As the youngest child of the family, I was always left to the side, my sisters were being married off the princes, my brothers were getting prepared for if they were to ever rule France while I just there. But when you're a vampire, you don't have to feel that way alone and empty anymore," Mallory explained to him, "You can shut it off. I can show you how."

  "I wanted to, I did," Jeremy told her as he turned away for a moment, "But I don't think I can. Sorry."

'It's fine," Mallory replied, "I think I should go."

"Mallory, wait--" Jeremy said as he turned to face her, only to find that she had already left, causing him to sigh out.

__________

In an abandoned building in town, the vampires from the tomb were having a meeting. Their leader began to explain the plan for that night as he pointed to a map of the town square, "Everybody, listen up!" He spoke up loudly, "The plan stays the same. We wait until the firework start; until then, we blend in. Stay a part of the celebration; they'll never see us coming." He paused, pointing to another part of the map, "This area here is the stage. This is where the Founding Families are gonna be. Any questions?"

Suddenly, Mallory and Anna walked in, causing the vampires to turn, "Mallory? Anna? What are you doing here?" He asked them confused.

"We came to join you," Mallory informed them, even though it was a total lie, "I'm sick of just sitting here, acting like we can make these people. It's time to get revenge on the people who wronged us. The people who took our homes, our lands, and our lives away." She explained to the group. who cheered as a way of agreeing with her, "Plus, I thought you guys might need the person who made the lot of you on your side."