25

Mallory was at the Salvatore House, getting herself a drink when Stefan called her

Mallory was at the Salvatore House, getting herself a drink when Stefan called her. She sighed, placing down her glass of bourbon before answering the phone, "What is it?" She questioned annoyed.

"You need to get to Elena's house. Right now," Stefan demanded, "Jeremy just almost died, but he took your blood right before and it healed him."

"What?" Mallory exclaimed, "I'm on my way."

Mallory sped to the Gilbert Residence and rushed up the stairs to see Stefan standing in Jeremy's doorway, watching over him, "What the hell happened?" She questioned as she pushed past Stefan and walked into Jeremy's room.

Jeremy's eyes widened at the sight of Mallory and quickly stood up from his seat on his bed, "Mallory! I thought you were dead!" He gasped out, rushing over to her.

He quickly hugged her and Mallory immediately hugged back, "Don't worry, Jer. You wouldn't get rid of me that easily. I'm like a cockroach, you can never get rid of me."

Jeremy couldn't help but laugh at her as he placed a kiss to the top of her head, "I should've never given you that blood." Mallory whispered to him quietly.

"Elena's back," Stefan suddenly spoke up, causing both Jeremy and Mallory turned to him after he ruined their moment, "I'll leave you two alone."

Once Stefan had descended down the stairs, Mallory turned to face Jeremy once more, "Anna. She's dead," She told him quietly, "I can't believe they're both dead."

"Did the fire kill her?" Jeremy questioned and Mallory shook her head, "Then, who killed her?"

"Your uncle did," She revealed and Jeremy's eyes widened in disbelief.

"What?" Jeremy gasped in shock, "It can't be."

"John killed her, Jeremy!" Mallory nearly shouted, "I witnessed it with my own eyes. And you? You're the only reason I'm refraining myself from ripping that monster's head off."

Just then, Mallory heard Stefan yell out in pain. Her eyes widened and she quickly turned to Jeremy, "Stay here." She whispered to him in warning before rushing down the stairs to see Stefan lying on the ground with his back twisted backward.

Elena and Damon then entered the house, all three of them having a confused look on their face as they looked down at Stefan, who was slowly getting up, "Stefan?" Elena frowned in confusion.

Stefan gasped for breath as he finally stood up, "Elena." he replied, clearly shocked to see Elena standing there.

"What the hell happened?" Mallory asked the group confused.

"Katherine happened," Damon replied, causing Mallory's eyes to widen in shock.

Meanwhile later, Damon, Stefan, and Mallory all stood in the kitchen of Elena's house while Elena was upstairs filling Jeremy in, "Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asked Stefan concerned.