15

Once leaving, Mallory and Anna walked back up to the motel room, only to find the door wide open and that Elena and Bonnie had escaped, "You've got to be kidding me

Once leaving, Mallory and Anna walked back up to the motel room, only to find the door wide open and that Elena and Bonnie had escaped, "You've got to be kidding me." Mallory muttered under her breath as she scoffed.

Anna walked in and looked over at Ben, who was still crouched between the two beds, his hoodie over his head to protect him from the sunlight, "It was Stefan. There was nothing I could--" Ben began to say, but Anna cut him off.

Anna held her finger up at him, telling him to shut up, "Shut up! Stop talking," She sat down on a chair, rubbing her face with her hands, "Without the witch, we don't have Damon or the grimoire."

"Damon's not going to give up so easily," Mallory spoke up, causing Anna to turn to her, "My brother will find a way in. And we're gonna be there when he does, understand?"

After hearing Mallory's plan, Anna nodded her head in understanding.

_____

Mallory arrived at the party to find Jeremy arguing with Tyler, "Do you even have any friends?" Tyler suddenly asked Jeremy, which seemed to tick Mallory off.

"Actually, he does," Mallory spoke up, causing both Jeremy and Tyler to turn to her, "So why don't you shut the hell up, Tyler, and leave him alone."

Tyler rolled his eyes before leaving the two. Jeremy couldn't help but smile as he glanced at Mallory, "Thanks for that," He told her and Mallory smiled back at him.

"Anytime, Gilbert," She replied, "Why don't we get ourselves some drinks and then talk a walk?"

"Sounds good," Jeremy nodded, causing Mallory to smile as he wrapped an arm around before they made their way to one of the kegs.

Meanwhile later, Jeremy was leaning against a tree while Mallory stood in front of him, a beer in both of their hands, "This place brings back a lot of memories." Mallory commented, glancing around the woods. Jeremy thought she meant the cemetery was Mallory was going for what it used to be in 1864. In that very spot, she remembered having her first kiss with George Lockwood.

"And what were those memories?" Jeremy asked curiously.

"I used to date this guy," Mallory informed him, "And we kind of had our first kiss here."

"In a cemetery?" Jeremy frowned in concerned.

Mallory smiled slightly, deciding to go along with it, "Yeah. Weird, I know. But I swear, it was more romantic than you think it would be."

"This place makes me think about someone, too," Jeremy commented and Mallory raised a brow at him, even though she had a feeling she knew who that person was. Vicki.

"A dead someone?" Mallory questioned curiously.

"No, no, just..." He trailed off, avoiding eye contact with her, "Someone I used to know."