Chapter 2

~ So I was having some difficult tech. problems, but I should have it all figured out! New and improved chapter! Thanks, and enjoy! Rogue 10/6/14!~

Dinner went splendid! They had a big feast and talked about how the ping's went.

"Yeah, that Alien one was really weird," Natasha said taking a bite of corn bread. "Anyway, when do you leave, Felicity?"

Felicity checked the clock again, "Twenty minutes."

"You better go get packed if you want to make your flight," Pepper said worriedly.

"No, it's alright, I've already packed for my-"

A beeping sound came from her computer and Felicity excused herself from the table to go seen what the emergency was. Steve followed her and placed a hand on her shoulder, causing Felicity's heart to beat a little faster.

"Something the matter?" he asked.

Felicity's fingers typed across the keyboard, pulling up different screens in Starling City. "I know it's a little stalker-ish, but I have always kept eyes on Oliver. Even though I've left his side, I still watch out for him. I will always be there when he needs me."

She liked how she could talk to Steve about Oliver and his eyes held no judgement. She would listen to when Steve would talk about Peggy, his first love, and she has even visited Peggy in the retirement home. It was a heartbreaking sight to see, Peggy loosing her memories while seeing Steve.

Steve was the only person that she could be honest with, and in return, him with her.

A street camera caught Oliver's limo driving on a street corner and Felicicity crossed her arms. "I don't understand," she said. "I have an alert when a car accident happens, or when viloent activity is appearing in the City but..."

"Nothing is the matter," Steve mentioned, "so why is the camera up?"

Felicity typed across the screen and then then she heard Steve place solid hands on her shoulders. "Felicity," he said sternly, "I need you to go outside. Now, tell Jeff to get the plane ready and we need to leave ASAP."

"What?" Felicity asked turning her head toward the computers. "What's the-"

She heard it, the screeching of metal on metal and car horns blaring. No matter how strong Steve was, he wasn't strong enough to keep Felicity's eyes from lying on the sigh of Oliver's car colloiding with anothers. Felicity screamed and turned into Steve, he would protect her, she knew that he would. Felicity turned back quickly she remembered to breathe and got her shaking hands under control.

"Go... Go get my phone, Steve, the passcode 'Sun' spelled out in letters with two S's," Felicity typed across the screen and pulled up all the angles she could.

When her phone was unlocked, she used her keypad to call John Diggle, a very close friend of her.

"Hey, Felicity!" he greeted her with polietness. "I know that you're coming into town tonight so I was thinking about grabbing some-"

"John," Felicity said sternly watching the screen and pacing.

By the tone of her voice, John knew that something was wrong. "What's up?" he asked slipping on shoes and running down the steps to his car. He didn't know what it was that had her bugged but he would be going somewhere. Weather it was the hospital, or the foundary, or to an airport to catch a flight to New York, he would be going somewhere.

"John, I need you to get into your car and drive to Centeral Avenue," she instructed. "I need you to do this quickly," Felicity saw the man in the other car get out and it was funny.