Wedding

On the table there was nothing too fancy, Felicity wanted a small wedding with close friends and thank god she got that! Being married to a billionaire wasn't always pretty, ya know...! Press, media, local TV new channels were following Oliver and Felicity both everywhere, but he was worth it.

On the tables were vases holding a ton - I'm talking tons - of baby's breath. The flower that would usually be on top of a noid cactus was now resting against the branches on the baby's breath and the rip of the glass vase. Candles lit the tables - it was a candle kind of wedding - and the silverware was placed neatly against the green and white table cloths.

Felicity was a little nervous, green wasn't the normal wedding color, she thought it wouldn't contrast well with the candles, but to her surprise, Thea pulled it off with the help of her mother.

But, the tables were in a different part of the forest, in a gazebo a few minutes' walk away from where Felicity was now: The aisle.

Felicity looked out down the path, one that was lit by candles. Felicity thought, Thea was right... The look paid off, but hey! What a pain to set up! Well, the lanterns were worse! Felicity chuckled softly when she remembered how one of them fell from the tree and hit Oliver in the head. Poor guy, he just got rid of that bump!

On the grass, far enough away from the candles in the glass containers were white rose petals twisted and turned into - not a normal white arrow - but an arrow fired from Cupid's bow. It was Felicity's idea, one of the few she was allowed to have input in, and she had heard that Oliver grinned when he saw it.

Over to the right of the white benches was a table with cheap sun glasses on it. It was Carly's idea to put, 'Don't be blinded by our love... Please, take some shades!' Thea was thrilled with the idea and was happy to oblige her with what she needed. Next to that hilarious table was a sign that pointed to the altar, 'This way to the love, laughter and happily ever after!'

Felicity swallowed and for the umtheenth time checked to see if her dress was alright. There was an obvious slit up the front of her leg which stopped in the center of her thigh. The outsides of the slit was outlined in a green dye, it ran on the rim of the dress, and in back of the train. This was something Felicity insisted on, and Thea had a struggle providing her with the dress of her dreams - but Thea did it anyway because Oliver was only going to get married once. Well, maybe not, who knows? In a couple years, Oliver and Felicity might decide to get married again, but he was only going to get married to one woman...

The dress was made out of a soft silk or cloth, Felicity didn't know for sure, she just knew that the white in her dress ended again to be replaced by a dyed green ribbon - if you will - that was just below her bust in an empire waist while today's date dangled down in a small embroidered green to where the slit began.

Felicity nervously fidgeted with her sleeves, ones that ended at the elbow and had a small train of their own. She bent down and touched her bare feet, double checking that her toes were still painted a simple green color. The wedding was in a forest, Felicity didn't want to chance that her heels would sink in and she would fall on her face.

"Honey," her father scolded politely with an easy laugh, "you look beautiful."

"Are you sure I look, okay?" Felicity turned toward her father. "Oh my god, I look horrible, don't I?" Her mouth ran dry as she started hyperventilating, "I... I can't do this, what if-"

"Felicity? Now is not the time for cold feet, sweet heart," Johnathan Crane smiled at his daughter, concerned. "Easy, Fire, take a deep breath, baby, just breathe... It's okay... Carly!"

Felicity's father began to talk to her, but his voice sounded far away. Suddenly, Felicity couldn't feel her legs. Short, fast breaths came in through her mouth and she fell back into her father's arms.