Christmas

It had been two years since their wedding day and many special events had passed. Oliver's birthday for example was one that he wouldn't forget. Felicity went all out, again, and bribed a guard at local kids play place. It wasn't like anything ever before, it had a ball pit, trampolines, go karts, air balloons, an obstacle course and many more fun things. Felicity wasn't 100% positive that Oliver would be on board with the whole idea, he was turning thirty one, but she remembered Oliver saying that it had big enough space for everyone of all ages to crawl around in.

Things had been so tense in the Arrow cave those weeks, Felicity thought that his little three year old inside could come out for a little while and play... It was also a celebration, Oliver had taken down the new and improved Count Vertigo and he had that off his plate to worry about.

Oliver remembered going there as a kid with Tommy and Laurel and Sara, they would rule the playground and it was exactly like that now, except it was years later and at his side was Diggle and on his arms was Felicity.

Felicity had stopped taking so many self-defense lessons and went back to working on the computers in Queen Consolidated as thoroughly as she could. Being the head of the I.T. department wasn't exactly what she called a piece of cake, but it was compared to working for three top science companies. On occasion, she would lend a hand with the Avengers and Stark Industries, but she had resigned from working for Amanda Waller and Bruce Wayne. It gave her time to be a friend to Carly and Diggle, an 'Aunt' to Diggle's adopted son and newborn baby, Rose, a good and honest boss, a teacher to Roy, a woman - a wife.

Felicity and Oliver had decided to stay in the Queen Mansion - Thea had moved out and gotten a place with Roy in the city - it had been in his family for years; a piece of old history Felicity wanted to keep. She saw their children running through the French doors in the morning, late for school, or their children wrestling in the living room for a weekend; she saw a life here in his home.

Felicity woke up late in the morning, she was still exhausted from hanging all those Christmas decorations with Rita last night. Oliver didn't come home until somewhat late, and Felicity didn't sleep well alone anymore. She remembered how at first it was weird driving to the mansion instead of her apartment or her Clock tower. She would go there every now and again to just get away and collect her thoughts. Now she would go there to set up a clubhouse for Kaelyn.

Or Elvira. Or Dawn. Or Caleena. Or Tempest... Or Farah... Felicity hadn't decided yet, and of course, Oliver would have input as soon as she told him; she had been waiting for today, not too soon, not too late - Christmas Day was the perfect day to tell him.

And, of course for Jaycen, I'm not just going to band him from the cool hang out spot Hang up a sign that says, 'No boys allowed', Felicity thought as she kissed Oliver's neck for a simple 'Wakey-wakey' and slipped on a bathrobe over her naked shoulders. Felicity snuck out of the room being as quiet as she could.

Or maybe we'll name him Aidan. What about Zale? Dimitri? No, no, not Dimitri... Who knows! There's so many options! Maybe we'll let Rita choose because she seems to be really good at these things, Felicity walked elegantly down the steps toward the kitchen to go get some breakfast.

"Morning, Mrs. Queen," Rita greeted her in Russian. Oliver had been teaching Felicity with the help of his God-Mother. Rita would speak to her in Russian to help out as much as she could.

"Dobroye utro i Rozhdestvom," she greeted Rita back.

"Are you going to tell Oliver, today?" Rita asked excited. She had found Felicity with morning sickness leaning over the toilet one day and wanted to tell Oliver from the get-go, but she agreed once Felicity told her it was surprise..