Chapter 35

Arthur cursed while Felicity howled in the chair from pain.

"Her screams are starting to drive me crazy," he clenched his teeth and typed across his screen. "Where are you?"

"I'm walking in now," she slammed her phone shut. "What was so important that you had to contact me in person? I told you, I want out of this as much as possible," her caramel eyes showed anger and determination. "I gave you the ingredients to make this happen, you're supposed to do it and leave me alone."

"I'm not the one who wants this formula!" Arthur screamed. "You're the one that contacted me in New York, I was doing find on my own, thanks!"

"Raping young girls and stooping so low you can't even get your hands on a decent meal?" The 'decent meal' implied raping people, she learned how to talk criminal's language as soon as she started working with them. "I gave you a purpose, once you get rid of Oliver and everything he loves, you can go back to picking off meals from the alley floor."

"I don't have a beef with Mr. Queen like you do," Arthur squinted his eyes at the woman who had tan skin and rosy cheeks.

"You're right, you have one with his fiancé," she smiled cruelly at the rapist. She was angry and disgusted with herself for going to man like him, but what other choice did she have? "Don't contact me again," she walked out but he called her to stop.

"I didn't tell you why I needed you here in the first place!" he yelled. "Felicity won't do it, she won't help you set up the Brainiac program, I've tried everything," he ventured. "She won't do it, not as long as Oliver is grounding her here, I can't break her."

"Find a way," she hissed and walked out. "Or else I'll find someone that will."

Arthur's throat ran dry and he turned back to Felicity and got a thought. "What do you need to catch a shark?" he whispered to himself. "Bait..."

Arthur pulled out his key and went over to Felicity and undid her chains the slightest.

"Please," she sobbed, sweat, tears, and dirt now stained her body. She was still heavily under in her hallucination and by the time she gets sobered up the slightest, she will notice that the chains are loose and that she is free to move. "OLIVER!"

Felicity's head tilted to the side as Brain yanked on her chains pulling her arms back to the point of where they ached. "Please... Brain, you're my brother! Let me go, please..."

"You can free yourself," venom dripped from his words in hate for his own sister.

"No... These chains are too..." Felicity pulled on them and found they came rather easy. "Loose?"

Felicity's vision blurred in waking up from her comatose state and she tugged and tugged on the chains until Felicity slipped one link from another and she pushed herself to her feet. They wiggled and crumbled out from under her.

Her breathing surged forward, her pulse bouncing off the walls in an adrenaline rush. Felicity searched for her clothes in the warehouse, they were easy to find. Bloody and over to the side of the electric chair.

Felicity wobbled over to her clothes and just put the main essentials on: Shirt, pants. If you thought it was hard to stand on both legs, it was impossible to stand on one. Felicity hit the floor and her knees cracked on the cement. Felicity bit her lip from crying out and her muscles spazzed from under her. Felicity used the walk to take baby steps toward the door off to the left.

Felicity thought about the pain that was coursing through her body, and she got angry. With anger came heat and a tunnel vision. Felicity had a goal, and that was to get out of here. She would complete it and soon, she didn't just walk, she ran through that warehouse with pants of exhaustion but that was okay.