Chapter 19

"No, wait, what?" Felicity turned in his arms and stared into his eyes. "Of all things you could say, why would you say that?"

Oliver raised his eyebrow. "Really?" he asked sarcastically. "I may be blonde, honey, but I ain't that blonde."

Felicity sighed, "Okay, okay, I know why you would say that." Felicity didn't want to tell him, it wasn't ever in her goals or her dreams, in fact, it was in the exact opposite - a nightmare. "I know why you would say that but, Oliver, I wasn't-"

"I told you to tell me the truth, Felicity," Oliver squinted his eyes, not believing she word lie about something like this.

"And I told you I would, Oliver," Felicity's voice was just as firm as Oliver's. "Look into me eyes and tell me I'm lying," she dared him. "I didn't get... I didn't get raped," she forced the word out of her mouth. Oliver was looking at her like she has more secrets to spill and he didn't believe a single word coming out of her mouth. "...I just almost got raped."

Oliver rolled his eyes, "Like that would have made such of a difference... You were still in a situation like that-"

"It makes a difference," Felicity pulled away from him disgusted. "How... How could you say that it doesn't?" Oliver looked at her puzzled, the words he said clicking in. He reached out to her but she pulled away farther. "It matters to me, Oliver. That difference matters."

"Felicity," he shook his head, disappointed in himself for saying such a stupid thing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say tha-"

Felicity stood tall and looked him right in the eyes. "Natasha was right - I shouldn't have said anything."

She made her way away from him and when he reached out yet again, Felicity pushed his hands away in a cold gesture. Oliver grabbed Felicity's arm as she walked over to the door handle. He gave a sharp tug and Felicity spun into his arms.

Oliver began to apologize right away looking into her blue eyes that weren't hid behind glasses anymore, "I so sorry, Felicity, I wasn't thinking about that... I wasn't thinking how you were-"

"Naked? Well, except the towel that I found - it was meant for cleaning up his victims blood. You weren't thinking how I was alone, beaten, and scared for my life?" Felicity voice shook fiercely. "Don't worry, Oliver, you don't have to think about it, I think about it enough for the both of us." With that, she ripped her body away from his and headed out the door, slamming it behind her.

As Felicity walked down the hallway, she thought about how her last comment was really low of her to make, uncalled for, but she was angry. She had never wanted to tell Oliver and then when she did he couldn't give her the time of day to be sympathedic? Felicity shook her head, I'm just looking for an excuse... Deep down, she knew that Oliver wasn't trying to be rude, that he didn't mean to hurt her and make her upset - she guessed that she just wanted to get out of there. Felicity told him a secret, and she didn't want to talk about it.

Roy was sitting on the huge stair railing and he stood noticing the tears in her eyes that were about to gush over. Felicity took a deep breath, pushing her emotions away for the good of the world and turned to Roy.

"Where's Thea?" Felicity asked clearing her voice so she didn't crack.

"In the shower," Roy pushed himself off the railing and joined her they way down the rest of the stairs.

"Good, uh, did you find something?"

Roy walked with her down to the end of the railing and grabbed her arm. "Yup, sure did, and I thought that I should tell Oliver, but then a thought occurred that you should tell him..."