Chapter 39

One thought flashed through Oliver's and he slipped inside Diggle's jacket to grab his phone. He flipped it open (Diggle was old school and preferred to use the technology he knew how to process and understand) and dialed a familiar number.

"How fast can you get to Starling City?" his voice failed and on the other end of the line, he knew his friend understood that this was urgent.

"I can run a mile in two point seven seconds, Starling City is one hundred and fifty three miles away, so roughly six point nine minutes," he had dropped his coffee in the trash, ran to S.T.A.R labs and already was changing into his Flash form.

"What's so urgent?" Barry Allen asked sprinting along the sides of the highway.

"Who could you possibly be talking to?" Sara asked anger fueling her wish to put this bastard six feet under with an unmarked grave.

"Felicity's not breathing, and it'll take us at least ten minutes to get to the hospital," Oliver cleared out of the way for Diggle to grab Felicity and lay her head down.

Roy started to shift uncomfortably, "What do you want me to do, Oliver?" Roy didn't know what to do, but he couldn't just stand here and do nothing.

"Right now? Watch him," Oliver turned to Diggle and Shado who was tending to Felicity's wounds.

"Not a lot of wounds on her skin," Shado noted. "What type of torture was he using?"

"Electricity - he would use those jumper cables and press them onto her skin," he could hear the wind pass by Barry on the other line.

Diggle started chest compressions and asked, "Where on her skin?"

"Her neck," he answered as fast as I could. Oliver saw a tub of water off to the right where Arthur kept the sponge to attach onto the jumper cables and Oliver glanced at Felicity. "She's soaked," he noted, "there's a tub filled with water over there, she could've been held under."

"Damn it," Diggle pressed his mouth to Felicity's and started mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. "I need light!" Johnathan's feet moved quickly to the walls of the warehouse and flipped the switch on the lights. They were dim, but enough for the healing team to see.

"What are you doing?" Oliver wasn't jealous by any means, he was just wondering what the hell Diggle was doing. She wasn't drowned, why-

"Do you remember when Felicity told us about dry drowning?" Diggle looked up at Shado while Shado was taking her pulse.

"Do you really think that's it?" Shado asked, stealing a glance at Diggle while he shrugged.

"Best bet I got," Diggle nodded but Shado shook her head in disagreement.

"What's dry drowning?"

"Not mine, look at this," Shado pointed at Felicity's open mouth which had blood in it. "I think she's drowning in her own blood. If he electrocuted a certain blood vessel in her neck, it could've burst and caused the vein to bled excessively. I think she drowning in her own blood," Shado stated again. "It's the only way to explain why she has blood on her mouth, too."

"How long have you been doing this?" Diggle was impressed, he had gotten his medical degree and had some training, but he wasn't by any means a doctor.

"A long time," Shado smiled and nodded her confirmation. "I'm a Doctor, trust me, that's what causing this."

"Can you drain the blood in her body?" Oliver asked glancing at the couple leaning over his other half.

"I know I can, but I don't have the proper equipment," Shado shook her head.

Arthur Light laughed in the corner and Sara took her boe and whipped it across his face.