Chapter 16

"What do you mean, 'I'm already here'? Where are you?" Felicity looked around expecting Steve to walk in the door.

"I mean that I kind of blew off my case, because I was worried so I stayed to make sure you were safe," Steve swallowed and threw away his cup of coffee. "I'm at a place called Big Belly Burger. I'll be at the Clock Tower in just a minuet."

"Thank you," Felicity sighed. "Thank you for coming when I need you, you always seem to be there when I need you."

"What are friends for, Felicity?" Steve asked and hopped on his bike.

"I don't know, but I never had friends like this in college," Felicity laughed and hung up giving him a quick 'goodbye' and 'see you soon'.

Steve arrived at the Clock Tower quickly and they all dove in to try and figure this out.

"I made a time line of when this all started," Felicity pulled up what she was looking at on her tablet and put in on her wall. "Oliver and his mother got attacked right after dinner for us and dinner for us is always at seven and we always finish by eight. I went back through the tapes and it came up right around seven thirty. Then, that night, I took a wild guess was the first of the mental voids," Felicity didn't know what to call them. Helutionations sound a lot crazier than she wanted to sound.

"I got attacked right around nine thirty to ten, then it was Senka, and then Natasha, and then Roy," Felicity pointed to the electronic timeline and put the person's initial to wherever time frame they owned. "So, what did Scarecrow say, exactly?"

"Can you pull up the-"

"Security cameras?" Felicity was already on it, tapping the screen and replaying it. The first couple times Felicity would turn and look away, but she started to convince herself that it wasn't real. Kind of like it was a movie, didn't really matter. At least, she tried to convince herself to feel that way.

"Here," Felicity froze the camera. "I... Scarecrow says that he'll make Oliver and you suffer, for starters, how do you know him?"

Sara swallowed and stood up. Turning her back to them she said, "Oliver and I were on the Island when him and I met a man named Slade Wilson."

Felicity nodded, "Yeah, Oliver told me last year that he killed him. Sebastian Blood tried to make it seem he was still alive, but... We got it sorted out."

Sara licked her lips, "Did he say how?"

"No," Felicity whispered.

"Slade Wilson was in love with a woman named Shado, and at the time, Oliver had rescued me from a man named Ivo. A man who owned a ship and we thought that if we took it, then we could get home..." Sara whipped her eyes quickly, and swallowed again. She hated talking about the Island, the only person who really understood her about this all was Nyssa, and when Nyssa wasn't with Sara... She felt so vulnerable.

"When Ivo came after me, Slade got stuck in the crossfire and in order to save him we had to interject him with this... This drug," Sara turned back to Felicity. Sara hadn't told and talked about everything on the Island to Nyssa, Nyssa knew the gruesome details, but not every single little thing. Maybe she could tell Felicity, though, all she had to do was look into her pure eyes and concentrate on not getting choked up.

"While we all thought that Slade had died because this drug hadn't worked, Ivo got Shado. Oliver and I went after her, but..."

"She got shot, didn't she?" Felicity leaned forward. "Ivo captured you, Oliver, and Shado, didn't he? This Ivo forced Oliver to choose who he wanted to live, didn't he?"

Sara nodded, "Yeah, you put all that together from the video?"

Felicity shook her head and picked up her phone. Felicity rose and moved to the computers in the corner, "What if we are looking at this wrong? My friend, Senka, has nothing to do with Oliver, but what if... Oh my god," Felicity shook her head and typed in the missing blanks to the puzzle.