Bring the Heat

"Oh no, Oliver, I - I don't think so," Felicity went to sit in front of her computers and pushed her hair back over her shoulder. It was getting so long that it touched the edge of her backside in a long ringlet of curls.

Oliver and Felicity were at the foundry, Oliver had just got back from dealing with some of the club's managements (Thea was in France for a while) and was mentally drained talking about things he didn't really know anything about.

"Oh, come on, Felicity, you train with Diggle all the time!" Oliver feelings being slightly hurt by her rejection. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms under hers and kissed her cheek. "I'll go easy on you," he assured her while nuzzling into her neck with a smile on his freshly shaven face.

Felicity scoffed, and answered defensively, "What makes you think that I need you to go easy on me?"

"Last time I checked, you couldn't take Diggle on by yourself, let alone me," Oliver smirked and backed away so that Felicity could slip out of her dress and into some exercise clothes. He had a feeling that Felicity would be agreeing any moment now.

"When was the last time you checked?" Felicity asked curiously, with a devious grin. "Last time I checked, I flipped Diggle onto his back because he made the mistake of grabbing my hair."

"Is that you agreeing?" Oliver wiggled his eyebrows in a question.

Felicity rolled her chair away from her desk to stand up and face her fiancé. "You're so on, Queen," she announced and backed her way over to the corner of the room where the trained clothes were.

Felicity had kept a pair of training clothes here now since she was training with Diggle and Sara again. Occasionally, she would teach Roy a few things - but that was rare! What was even more rare, was that Oliver would over estimate himself! His ego/manly pride usually didn't get the best of him, and Felicity couldn't wait to see if he would hold himself so high if he got beat by Little Ms. I.T Girl.

Felicity unzipped her dress and stepped out of her heels while Oliver shed his shirt and tossed it onto a desk.

"Why are you two getting naked?" Sara walked down the steps with Diggle hot on her heels. "If you guys are going to have sex, please do it in the privacy of your own home!"

Felicity blushed and shook her head, "Don't be ridiculous, Sara! Oliver challenged me to a training match and-"

"Seriously?" Sara bust out laughing, her hands on her knees to keep her up right. "You're gonna kick his ass!" When Sara got a glance from Oliver she fell quiet.

"Thanks for having so much confidence in me, Sara!" Oliver shouted, teasingly, and glared at her.

"I've seen her fight, Oliver, she's good." Felicity beamed at Sara's comment. "She'll beat you..." Sara thought about it, "Well, maybe...It depends how she will decide to go about it." Oliver wondered aloud what Sara was talking about and she shrugged. "If I was her, I'd use my boobs and ass as an advantage to you make you surrender, but I don't think Felicity will go that far."

Oliver laughed and looked at Felicity who covered her face to hide (trying to hide and failing miserably) her blush. "Yeah, probably not," Oliver smiled in agreement.

Felicity got an idea and she dropped her hands to talk when she gathered herself. "You two should totally join in! Boys against girls," Felicity challenged with a devious grin.

Sara looked at Diggle shrug like he couldn't care, so Sara stripped off her jacket and out of her tight jeans. Felicity tossed Sara a sports bra and Oliver and Diggle turned so that the girls could have her privacy.

. . . Expect Oliver . . .

Oliver was staring guilty at his fiancé with a lustful glare. Her white pale back was facing him and Oliver licked his lips, hungry for a kiss.

"See something you like, Queen?" Felicity asked looking over her shoulder with an amused smile.

"Always," Oliver walked up and kissed her when her bra was covering her chest.

Diggle made gagging noises in the background. "Bloody hell," Diggle covered his ears, "can't that wait until you two are alone, please?" Felicity blushed so badly, Oliver thought she had stopped breathing for a second! Felicity glanced at Sara who was nodding her head agreement. Her face was as red as a cherry in summertime!

Felicity pushed Oliver away, whispering, "Later," and grabbed a staff.

"Don't get distracted," Felicity poked Oliver's chest and handed him a boe too.

"You're very distracting," Oliver insisted taking the staff and backing away from her after a wink was thrown her way.

Felicity grinned and loved the way Oliver spoiled her with sexy comments and beautiful words. Felicity span her hair around on her fingers and went to death for a hair tie. Oliver thought Felicity was adorable, and that wasn't ever going to change.

Sara stood by Felicity and waited for the go ahead.

"You ready?" Felicity tied her hair up into a pony tail so no one could grab onto it and use it as a weapon against her. Felicity was starting to fall into beat as one of the people in the Arrow Guild that could hold their own. Roy and Felicity often trained together on the weekdays while Diggle had the weekends to train Felicity. Felicity refused to be trained by Oliver.

"Why?" Oliver had asked. "I'm sure I could show you some moves that Diggle couldn't."

A blush flushed to Felicity's cheeks at the time. "I know you could, and I'd probably loose a lot more calories seeing as kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute . . . ." Felicity pouted and Oliver pulled her close. "No wonder sluts are so damn skinny!" she groaned with irritation.

"Well, training is just a way of exercise," Oliver tried to get her thought back on track subtly.

"No, see, if I train with you, it won't be exercise," Felicity crossed her arms and refused to give in to the man she loved. "It'll be sexercise, and I need to learn how to fight since I already know that I'm really good in bed."

Oliver grinned mischievously, "Who told you that?"

"Oh, you didn't have to, the thousands of times that you cry my name just proves it," Felicity crinkled her nose to keep from blushing.

Oliver threw his head back in a laugh. "I love you," Oliver just kissed her gently and let the matter slide.

. . . Until now . . .

Sara and Felicity just shared a secret nod and a tortious smile.

"Ready?" Sara confirmed. "Are you sure you want to take on Oliver?" Sara knew that Felicity had come far in her training but playing it safe and not cheating might not get her the victory she wanted.

Felicity's had seen him fight before, but it never got old. He was captivating as he never stopped moving. Every action was graceful and lethal; he was a dancer of death but Felicity was sure that she could take him on. She didn't think that she had a chance of being victorious unless she did use her 'Womanly Powers of Persuasion' but she would give it everything she had.

"Oh, yeah," Felicity looked her fiancé up and down. "He needs his ass handed to him every once in a while; it'll be good for his health."

Sara and Felicity pushed each other's shoulder in a light tease. "You guys ready get beat?" Felicity asked as Diggle shucked his shirt off.

They all laughed lightly, slightly working up the adrenaline, already beginning to run in their systems.

"Yeah, whatever, babe," Oliver tapped the boe on his shoulder in a relaxed stance. "You girls ready to get embarrassed?" he snickered with a smug smile.

Felicity put her glasses on the table so they wouldn't get broken.

Felicity narrowed her eyes with dead set determination and stated, "Just bring the heat..."