Chapter 15

~ So I was having some technical difficulties on Chapter 2 - half of the chapter just kind of... disappeared - but I got it all worked out so if u don't know what happened what happened to Moira and was really confused please go back and re-read that chapter! Please, thanks and enjoy! Rogue 10/6/14~

"Roy!" Diggle's car slowed to a stop but Felicity was outside before then. She saw Roy's red sweatshirt in the blur of the outside.

"Roy!" Felicity ran to Roy's side and bent down checking his pulse. Roy jumps up and grips Felicity's throat and squeezed.

"Get away from her," Roy said squeezing harder and harder. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Roy, on the ground soaked with water couldn't care about what happened to himself. He just wanted those gun men to leave Thea alone. She didn't do anything wrong, Roy was the one that worked for Green Arrow. He was the one that should be punished. "She didn't do anything, leave her alone, take me instead. Leave her alone! Please!" Roy squeezed harder, "Do it or I break his neck!"

"Roy..." Felicity saw black and blue spots and the lights for Felicity were slowly going out. "Roy, please, it's Felicity, it's your friend, Felicity..."

"What the hell, Roy?!" John came around the car and tried to break Roy's hold of Felicity.

"ROY!"

John got Felicity out Roy's grip rather easily but Roy wasn't effected, his hand was still in mid air where Felicity's throat used to be.

"Let her go!" Roy yelled and twisted his wrist almost like he was going to break a neck. Felicity winces and coughed falling into Diggle's bowling ball of arms.

"J-Jhon, d-don't it's not his - not his fault," she said between the breaths. "I don't the sees us," Felicity said, "just hit him on him on the head. We need to get him back to the Clock Tower, please, do it quickly..."

Felicity could seriously go for some water right now she knew that she didn't have the time. Felicity through Diggle a branch she found branch she found from the side of the road.

"Seriously?" Diggle asked. "You want me to hit him upside the head with this?"

"Do you have a better idea?" Felicity asked. "You want me to do it?" Roy did just almost choke the life out of Felicity, she was a little angry.

"No, no," Diggle muttered, "I got it."

Felicity raised an eyebrow almost like to say, 'Well, get on with it,' and pulled the car around so that Diggle wouldn't have that far to walk carrying a hundred and fifty pound teenager.

Diggle throwing Roy over his shoulder a lot easier than knocking him out. He didn't like hurting Roy, Roy was a good kid with good intensions.

Felicity opened the car door for Diggle and he laid Roy down gently.

The raced to the Clock Tower and Felicity went inside to get the couch cleared off. Her neck still had the strain in it for sleeping in a weird position last night. Secretly, she wished Oliver would give her one... Naked.

Felicity blushed and pushed that from her mind seeing the seriousness of all this. Sara and Natasha helped her get ready for whatever she was planing. Natasha told Sara to call Steve but then thought Felicity should do it.

"Why?" Felicity asked. "He'll listen to her as much as me..."

"But you know more about this than we do," Natsha explained. "Just make the call."

Felicity sighed and dialed his number tapping her foot as Diggle laid Roy on the couch. "What do I say, we have no idea what is happening here anyway!"

"Well, actually, we called Nick and asked him of all the motives and links that might lead us to someone's - a villains- expertise that he might know of. Nick should give us a call and tell us what he thinks is going on in a little bit, since he didn't pick up," Sara was like a Switzerland. Knowing Oliver and all his glories before and while and also after the Island and she knew about S.H.I.E.L.D too. It kind of made Felicity angry, she joined S.H.I.E.L.D to get away from Oliver and things and Sara was a bridge she couldn't burn.

"Okay," Felicity said as soon as Steve picked up. "Hey! Steve, what's up?"

He laughed on the other end, "Honey, I don't know if you know his, but you did call me. You should have something to tell me, Doll, not the other way around."

Felicity rolled her eyes and smiled unconsciously. "I need your help," she said. "Oliver and I need your help."

Steve froze outside the cafè he was eating at. "Over the phone kind of help, or-"

"I need you to come to Starling City," Felicity answered crossing her arms. "I need you - and I know that you might be on a-"

"Felicity," Steve smiled kind of sadly feeling like a stalker, "I'm already here."