2

Jimin woke up to do his regular exercise routine but was stop before he even started

Jimin woke up to do his regular exercise routine but was stop before he even started. "Master Jimin, Sir Namjoon is looking for you". A maid said bowing her head while Jimin shakes his. "I told you all to call me Jimin since that's my name not master". Jimin giggles. "I apologize". The maid bows again. "Stop bowing please, it's ok". Jimin smiles and the maid blushes. "H-he's in the court yard". The maid runs away.

Jimin starts his walk to the courtyard but he got attacked by Chae. "Jimin!". Chae jumps to Jimin and he caught her. "Chae! Careful!". Jimin shouted in a low voice. Chae pouts. "Sorry Jimin". Chae started to play with her fingers and Jimin pats her head. "It's ok, but please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt". Jimin grins widely and Chae turned red. "She's causing trouble again isn't she Jimin?".

Jimin laughs and turns to Namjoon. "Not at all Hyung". Chae smiles at Jimin. "Yeah, you big bully". Chae sticks her tongue out to her brother and runs away. "Hate her". Namjoon rubs his head and Jimin chuckles. "So what's up?". Namjoon stares at him. "What are you talking about?". Jimin sighs. "Mrs. Win came to me and said you were looking me". Jimin saw Namjoon give him a weird look. "I did... Chae". Namjoon groans.

Jimin tilts his head. "I'm sorry Jimin". Namjoon says and Jimin was still confused. "Wait, Chae did that?". Namjoon nods. "Cute". Jimin said. "I have to leave anyway, I'm helping with the town garden". Jimin said, clapping his hands. Namjoon smiles at Jimin's cuteness. "Have fun and be careful ok?". Namjoon was always worried about Jimin. "Ok!". Jimin waves and leaves.

"Thank you Jimin!". Jimin bows at them. "You're welcome and besides you all are doing a wonderful job, I don't think you all need my help". Jimin laughs. "Nonsense, it's your aura that's helping the garden look more beautiful". A women says. Jimin blushed. "I-I don't think so ma'ma". Jimin studders. "Such a humble young man". The women says.

After Jimin helps with garden, he decided to just walk around for a while. "Good morning Jimin". A lady says and Jimin waves. "Good morning Miss. Lily". Everywhere Jimin went, people either said hello or gave him gifts which he never accepted in the past but after getting threatened by everyone he started taking them. "Oh dear, where is it?".

Jimin saw a man that he never saw before and approached him. "Excuse me, do you need help?". Jimin asked. The man sees Jimin and smiles. "Yes, can you help me?". The man says and Jimin giggles. "Of course I can!". Jimin exclaimed cutely and the man chuckles.

"Thank you, I'm SeokJin pleased to meet you". Jimin takes the man's hand and shakes it. "I'm Park Jimin and likewise, so where do you need to go?". Jin smiles at the cute boy. "A pet shop".

Jimin takes Jin to the best pet shop in the Kingdom. "Ah Jimin! Welcome welcome". Jimin waves to the owner. "Good morning Mr. Saki". Jimin bows. "Come on Jimin, I told you not call me Mister". Jimin rubs his neck. "Sorry... force of habit". Jin chuckles. "Oh!". Jimin almost forget about the man he was helping.

"Mr... I mean Saki this man is looking for a pet". Jin bows. "I see, what are you looking for?". Jin looks around. "My friend asked me yesterday to find a puppy for his anniversary, he wanted a puppy that's bright and cheerful". Jin says.

"I know exactly what you're friend wants, I'll be right back". Jimin watches Mr.Saki leave and turns to Jin. "Your friend's partner is going to love this puppy". Jimin said. "I hope so".

Jimin was about to asked him what he meant but Mr. Saki came back holding a puppy.

 Saki came back holding a puppy

"He's the one, my friend will love him". Jin says with shining eyes. "I know". Mr. Saki laughed. "Is it possible to pay now and come get him later?". Jin asked. "Since you know Jimin of course". Jin smiles at Jimin and Jimin smiles back. "He's only two hundred dollars". Jin takes out a thousand and hands it to him. "Keep it". Jimin eyes widened in shock. "I-I". Mr. Saki stutterers. "And I insist".

Mr. Saki bows to both Jin and Jimin. "Thank you!". Jimin didn't know why but for some reason he respected Jin. "It was no trouble at all, I'll be back next week for him". Jin bows and walks out. "Jimin". Mr. Saki turns to him. "Thank you". Jimin gave him little smile. "I didn't do anything". Jimin told him.

"You do a lot, you always do, you are our good luck charm and our Angel, this town will not be anything without you, so thank you". Jimin tears up. "Yo-you're welcome". Jimin bows and leaves the shop.

"Here you go". Jimin jumps at the voice. "I'm sorry Jimin". Jin said. "It's ok". Jimin sees something in Jin's hands. "What's that?". Jimin asked curiously. "A thank you gift for helping me find this shop". Jimin shakes his head. "I don't need that, I'm always willing to help someone". Jimin smiles. "Wasn't asking". Jin takes Jimin hand and placed a envelope in it. "It was nice meeting you Jimin". Jin turns and leaves.

Jimin walks home with a envelope filled with money. Jimin didn't need it but he knows someone who does. Jimin walks in a alley where he met a man three weeks ago. The man's fiancee went missing for a few years and he was devastated.

"Excuse me". Jimin said softly. The man looks up. "It's the town Angel". The man laughs. "What do you need?". Jimin said nothing and handed him the envelope. "You can have this and I hope you find your fiancee". Jimin smiles and walks off.

Jimin came back home late and was once again tackled by Chae. "JIMIN!". Chae yells and ran into his chest. "Chae? What's wrong?". Jimin asked. "I was looking everywhere for you". Chae cries in his chest. Jimin hugs her. "I'm fine Cherry ok?". Jimin always calls her that when she's upset. "Ok". Chae says. "Now go to sleep". Jimin told her. "Ok!". Chae runs to her room. Jimin laughs and goes to his room.

Jimin took a bath and goes to his bed but he stops at the window. "I miss you both and I love you". Jimin placed a hand on his heart and went to sleep.