65

Jimin was near the throne room door in tears. 'Oh no, they found out'. Jimin had to think of something, so he knocks on the door. "Who's there?". Jimin said nothing and walked in the room. Yoongi immediately ran to him when he saw tears coming down Jimin's face.

"What happen!?! Did someone touch you?!?". Yoongi yelled wiping Jimin's tears away. "Umm... I can't find Binji, do you know where he is?". Jimin asked. "Hey don't cry, I'll help you find him alright?". Yoongi said smiling. "You will?". Jimin asked with wide eyes. "Of course". Yoongi replied. "The hell?". Jungkook said and Yoongi growled at him. "Ji-Jimin". Taehyung says trying not to cry.

Jimin looks at him and looks away. Taehyung almost cried at that. "Hello Taehyung". Jimin said. Taehyung started crying and hugs Jimin. "I'm sorry! I miss you Jimin! Your my best friend and I love you! Please talk to me!". Taehyung was full on crying on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin started tearing up too and hugs Taehyung back. "Its ok Tae, its ok, I love you too". Jimin whispered the last part.

Taehyung lost it after that. "Wah!". Taehyung broke down hugging the hell out of Jimin. "Tae... I can't breath". Jimin wheezed. "Get off him!". Yoongi pulls his brother off of Jimin and pulled Jimin near him. "Meanie". Taehyung sniffs. "Come, Jimin let's find your wolf". Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and tries to leaves but the soldier stops them.

"What abo...". Yoongi glares at him. "I no longer give a shit, my Queen needs my help". Yoongi walked out after saying pulling a uncomfortable Jimin with him. "Umm, if you were busy, I can wait". Jimin said. "Nonsense it wasn't a big deal". Yoongi said. "Well this really isn't a problem". Jimin replied. "It is". Yoongi said. "Why?". Jimin questioned. "Because its your problem". Yoongi answered.

Jimin blushed and looked down. 'Why did I blush?'. Jimin thinks to his self. Jimin was so lost in thought that he didn't realize that Yoongi was pulling him in a different direction. Jimin comes back into his senses and looks around. "Wait a minute, where are we going?". Jimin asked. "Somewhere that I hope will help you smile until we can find your wolf". Yoongi answered.

Jimin got confused. He didn't know why but he felt safe and that confused him even more. "Th-that's ok, maybe he'll come out when he gets hungry". Jimin said in a shakey voice because he was nervous. Yoongi didn't think it was nerves, he though it was fear and stops. "I won't hurt you". Yoongi said. "And I will not hurt your family, I promise you Jimin, so please don't be scared of me, please". Yoongi said looking at him.

Jimin looks straight into Yoongi's eyes, trying to figure out why Yoongi thought he was scared. He should have been but he wasn't. "Ok". Jimin surprised his self when he said that. "Thank you". Yoongi said in a low voice. "So what do you have to show me?". Jimin always been a curious little man. "That".

"Oh my god". Jimin gasped. "They are so pretty". Jimin says smiling. Yoongi watched Jimin with so much love on his eyes. 'Shit... Maybe I do love him'. Yoongi sighs and closed his eyes. "Jimin". Jimin turns his head to Yoongi. "Yes?". Jimin said. "Nothing forget it". Yoongi shook his head. Jimin shrugs his shoulders and continues to watch the stars.

Out of no where, Yoongi pulls Jimin closer to him. "Oh!". Jimin jumps. "I'm sorry, I just...". Yoongi went silent. "Your just...". Yoongi lightly touches Jimin's cheek. "Beautiful". Yoongi said seeing the stars shine in Jimin's eyes. Yoongi was about to kiss Jimin but he stops his self. "Sorry... Let's go". Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and takes him back to his room.

"I'll help you fine him tomorrow, I swear, good night Jimin"

"I'll help you fine him tomorrow, I swear, good night Jimin". Yoongi kissed Jimin's hand and left, leaving Jimin super confused.

"What is happening to me?".