81

Yoongi locked his self in his chambers for three days. He didn't eat, sleep or leave his room since he let Jimin go. And for those three days, all Yoongi did was cry. Yoongi knew he did the right thing but the pain in his chest was hurting him more then anything.

Taehyung was walking quickly to his brother's room. He doesn't know why his brother locked himself in his room but something told him to was because of Jimin. Taehyung without caring opens his brother's door and stops when he saw a letter on the ground. "What's this?". Taehyung pocks up the letter and gasped. "Yo idiot!". Taehyung yelled.

Yoongi looks at his brother with red puffy eyes. Taehyung sighs at the sight. "Look at you Yoongi, you look like shit". Taehyung said walking over to Yoongi. "What do you want?". Yoongi asked in a weak voice. "You've been in your room for three days Yoongi and I want to know why". Taehyung said sitting on the bed. "Nothing". Yoongi curls up in a ball, not facing his brother.

"And since you never left your room, you never saw this letter Jimin gave you". Taehyung waves the letter in the air. Yoongi pops up and snatched the letter form Taehyung. "Speaking of Jimin, where is he? I haven't seen him in a while". Taehyung looks at Yoongi. "I-I let him go". Yoongi said softly. "You fucking what?". Taehyung said stunned. "I let him go". Yoongi said again. "Why?!?".

Yoongi was a little surprised at that. He thought Taehyung would have been happy. "Why are you mad?". Yoongi asked. "Are you serious? Have you seen yourself?!? You look broken!". Taehyung yelled. "Jimin made you happy and its been so long since I've seen you like this and for you to let him go just so you can be sad again, what the fuck were you thinking!?!". Taehyung shouted.

"I was thinking that I did the right thing Tae". Yoongi said. "The right thing made you feel look like this!". Taehyung yelled. "Once again, why are you mad? You should be happy that I let him go". Yoongi was still confused about Taehyung's outburst. "I would have been but I want you be happy". Taehyung said. "I would be happy if Jimin didn't hate me anymore". Yoongi replied.

Taehyung was so closed to hitting his brother. "You're a dumbass". Taehyung huffed. "What?". Yoongi turns to his brother. "You're a dumbass, you had something good and you let it go, so that make you a dumbass". Taehyung glared. "I still don't know why your so upset". Yoongi said. "Because I was rooting for you two!". Taehyung yelled in tears.

"Taehyung". Yoongi said watching his brother wipe his tears away. "I want you two to be together, get married and have kids, I want to see you happy and Jimin did that, I just want to see you happy Yoongi, was that to much to ask!?!". Taehyung yelled crying. Yoongi wasted no time and hugs his brother tightly. "Don't cry Tae, Jimin did make me happy and I will always keep that with me". Yoongi says rubbing his back.

The brothers was hugging for a while, til Taehyung broke it. "I'm sorry". Taehyung said. "Its fine, don't worry about it". Yoongi smiled. "Just so you know, I will kill the next bitch you bring in here". Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms. "That's not needed". Yoongi said getting out of bed. "Its not?". Taehyung says looking at his brother up and down. "No because my heart already belongs Jimin".

Taehyung squeals loudly and jumps up and down. "That is so cute!". Taehyung giggled. "Whatever, now get the fuck out". Yoongi ordered. "No the fuck you didn't". Taehyung said glaring at him. Yoongi laughed. "Fine, you stink anyway, with your brown ass teeth, I hope they fall out the moment you brush them". Taehyung flicks Yoongi off and walks out.

Yoongi went quiet while looking the letter. "Why would he give me a letter?". Yoongi wonders and opens it. It was short but it made Yoongi cry all over again.

"I'll be back....".

"And I love you".