104

Yoongi carried Jimin all the way to his chambers, threw him on the bed and started to attack his neck

Yoongi carried Jimin all the way to his chambers, threw him on the bed and started to attack his neck. "Ah! Wait! I'm not recovered from last night!". Jimin yelled trying to push Yoongi away from him. "To bad, I want you now". Yoongi said and being to rip Jimin's clothes off.

Jimin shivered because of the cold air that hit his now naked body. Yoongi took out a pair of handcuffs, puts on Jimin's wrist and connects it to the bed. "Yoongi! Get these off me!". Jimin shouted. "You look delicious like that". Yoongi bit his lip and touched Jimin's neck and Jimin let out a little moan. "Can't believe I marked every inch of your neck". Yoongi chuckled. "You can't leave any now". Jimin smiled.

Yoongi chuckled and looked at Jimin lustfully. "Oh darling, there are SO many other places I can mark". Yoongi says rubbing Jimin's thigh. "You wouldn't". Jimin said. Yoongi smirked at him and started to suck on his thigh. "Ahh!". Jimin bit down on his lip. Yoongi finished his little hickey on Jimin's thigh and smiled.

"As much as I want to continue, this is going to have to wait". Yoongi said getting off the bed. Jimin sighs in gratitude. "Lovely, now if you can get these off me, I can go". Jimin smiled. Yoongi turns to Jimin and laughs. "I'm not finish with you". Yoongi said. "What?". Jimin said stunned. "Oh no, I'm just gonna get some things that will make you even tastier". Yoongi licked his lips and left the room.

Jimin watched Yoongi left and sighed. "Even if I scream, no one is going to help me". Jimin pouts. Yoongi returned with a huge grin on his face waving a bag around. "I got your toppings Queen!". Yoongi cheered. "Think about this! I will get sticky!". Jimin yelled. "Your going to get sticky anyway". Yoongi smirked. Yoongi took out all his "tasty toys" and looks at Jimin. "So... Ready?".

Cringe Zone(Smut)

"Mmm!". Jimin moaned as Yoongi poured warm caramel and chocolate sauce on his chest. "Shit, you look amazing". Yoongi said and licks off the sauce. "Yoon- Ah!". Jimin pants. "Yes?". Yoongi snickers. "St-stop". Jimin said. "No". Yoongi poured some sauce on Jimin's neck and sucks it off. "Ahh!". Jimin just felt his body getting hotter. "Yoongi, I'm hot". Jimin said. "Oh? Then let daddy help you".

"This is not what I meant!". Jimin yelled when he saw Yoongi getting some whip cream. Yoongi sighs, got off the bed, got a tie from his dresser and ties it around Jimin's mouth. "Mhm!". Jimin glared at him. "I love you but you talk to much during a time like this". Yoongi put some whip cream on Jimin's member and sucks it off.

"MMM!!!". Jimin threw his head back. Yoongi was watching Jimin while he was sucking him off roughly. "Mhm!". Jimin was whimpering and shaking the entire time. Yoongi knew he was close, so he stops. He was as Jimin cums on his self. "Gorgeous". Yoongi said. Without any warning, Yoongi slams into Jimin and starts moving at a wild and face pace.

"MMM! MMM!". Jimin moaned loudly. "Shit, your still so tight". Yoongi groaned and went faster. "MMMMM!". Jimin was screaming at this point. Jimin came and Yoongi followed minutes later. "Shit". Yoongi says and unties Jimin. "Sorry". Yoongi said and kissed Jimin. Jimin smiled and smacks him with the last bit of strength he had left. "Meanie". Jimin says and fell asleep.

Yoongi chuckled and pulled Jimin into his chest. "I love you too".