51

Yoongi was walking to his chamber. He hasn't seen Jimin in two days and he misses him. Yoongi sighs. It was tough on him being a King. "What type of King doesn't have the time to see his Queen?". Yoongi shakes his head. Yoongi knocks on the door. "Que... Jimin? Are you up?". Yoongi waits for a reply but he did hear anything. Fearing the worst, he opens the door and was filled with rage.

The room was empty. Yoongi's eye twitched. "GUARDS!". Yoongi screamed. Two guards ran in and Yoongi slaps one of them. "Where is he?!? Y'all were supposed to watching this room!". Yoongi yelled at them.

"Fo-forgive us Sire". The guards bowed. Yoongi grabs the other guard by the throat and squeezed it. "You have one hour to find him otherwise I'm killing both of your families, do I make myself clear?".

Yoongi watched the men run in terror. "How the hell did he escape!?!". Yoongi shouted. "You ok?". Yoongi turns to see Jin standing there looking at him weirdly. "No I'm not, Jimin is gone". Yoongi said. "What?". Jin gasped.

"Wait how?". Jin asked. "I have no good help, that's how". Yoongi growled. "Do you want me to look in the town?". Jin asked. "Not yet but look around first". Yoongi said. Jin bowed and raced out the room. "Damn it!".

Yoongi was walking back to his throne room mad as hell but his brother had other plans. "I got it!". Taehyung cheers and drags his brother away. "Taehyung, I'm not in the mood". Yoongi groaned. "Aww, you said that like I give a damn". Taehyung chuckled. "And besides I'm bored, I don't know where Kookie is". Taehyung whined. "Whatever, what did you get?". Yoongi asked. "That!".

 "That!"

Taehyung bounces and gave his brother a hug. "Isn't he beautiful?". Taehyung sighs in wonder. However, Yoongi just stood there motionless. "You actually got one". Yoongi says stunned. "Well...". Taehyung plays with his fingers. "What did you do!?!". Yoongi yells. Taehyung just pointed.

Yoongi wanted to pass out. "Taehyung!". Yoongi grabs his brother. "I got him for you Yoongi". Taehyung said. "You can name him anything you want, I named mines Boo". Taehyung smiled. "You're from a royal family and you named this majestic creature Boo?". Yoongi asked. "Yup!". Taehyung grinned. "Such a disappointment". Yoongi shook his head.

Taehyung gasped clearly offended. "How dare you?". Taehyung huffed. "Don't care". Yoongi says walking to his new pet. The tiger growled then stopped when it looked at Yoongi. "Hmm... So you know my authority? how lovely". Yoongi smirked.

"Your name is Forrest". Yoongi says petting the tiger. "That's gay". Taehyung said. "Taehyung, will he attack you if I tell him too?". Yoongi glares. Taehyung said nothing but walked away. "Wuss". Yoongi laughed.

Yoongi was walking in his garden with his tiger when he saw something that made him angry. He saw Jimin and Jungkook playing with each other and laughing. "So... He's trying to take my Queen too huh?". Yoongi says.

"I will end you Jungkook".