102

Jimin heard Yoongi open a door and they walked inside

Jimin heard Yoongi open a door and they walked inside. "Yoongi? Why am I still blindfolded?". Jimin asked. Yoongi said nothing. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and started to kiss his neck. "Mmm". Jimin let out a little moan. "What are you doing?". Jimin asked. "Really? You don't know?". Yoongi said and licked his neck. "Ah". Jimin shivered.

Yoongi liked the way Jimin sounded so much. "Jimin". Yoongi called out. "Y-yes". Jimin pants. "May I?". Yoongi asked quietly. Jimin blushed like crazy. He took off the blind, turns around to face Yoongi and kissed him. "Yes". Jimin smiled. Yoongi hugged Jimin tightly. "Thank you". Yoongi said. Jimin just giggled. "Your welcome Yoongi".

Jimin put his arms around Yoongi's neck and kissed him again. Yoongi being dominant as he was, took control of the kiss almost instantly. "Mmm!". Jimin shivered a little when Yoongi's tongue went into his mouth. Yoongi picked Jimin up without breaking the kiss and walked to the bed.

"Yoongi". Jimin said. "Listen, I don't care if you were someone before me, just be with me now and forever". Yoongi pledges and looks Jimin in his eyes. "I will". Jimin says crying. "Don't cry". Yoongi wipes his tears away. "You caused it". Jimin sniffed. Yoongi chuckled and kissed Jimin again.

                Cringed Zone(smut)

Yoongi wasted no time and attacked Jimin's neck. "Mmm". Jimin accidentally put his head back and Yoongi chuckled. "Thanks for that". Jimin looks at Yoongi but Yoongi tilts his back to attack his neck again. "Ah!". Jimin let out a loud moan. Yoongi was leaving hickeys on every part of Jimin's neck. "Perfect". Yoongi smirked.

"Yoongi". Jimin looks at him with teary eyes". "Yes Queen?". Yoongi said. "Do something please". Jimin replied. Yoongi grabs Jimin's member and pinched the tip. Jimin started whimpering. "Is this what you want?". Yoongi stared to pump Jimin fast and roughly. "AHHHH!". Jimin screamed. Yoongi bit his bottom lip watching Jimin squirm at his touch.

Yoongi continued to pump him even after Jimin came twice. "N-no mo-more pl-please". Jimin said shaking. Yoongi stopped and kissed Jimin's cheek. Yoongi used Jimin's cum to prep him and he immediately enters Jimin. "Mmm!". Jimin grabs onto Yoongi's shoulder. "I'm not going easy on you Jimin just letting you know that".

After Yoongi said that, he starting moving at a fast pace. "AHHH!". Jimin held Yoongi closed to him. "Fuck! Your tight!". Yoongi groans and moves faster. Jimin couldn't even say anything, he was feeling to much pleasure. "What's the matter Jimin? I want to hear you". Yoongi asked while moving even faster.

Jimin didn't say anything but he did dig his nails in Yoongi's back. "Do you want more? You have to tell me". Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear. Jimin still couldn't say anything, the wave of pleasure was still to much for him. "I'll take that as a yes". Yoongi puts both of Jimin's legs on his shoulder and goes ballistic inside of Jimin.

Jimin found his self drooling and tears was crying down his face. Yoongi notices and stops instantly. "Jimin, are you ok? I'm not hurting you right?". Yoongi asked willing to stop. Jimin weakly shook his head. "N-no, I'm fi-fine". Jimin said in a weak voice. Yoongi looks at Jimin for a while, then starts to move slowly. "N-no, I don't want this move faster".

Yoongi obeyed his Queen and moved at a faster pace. "Ah! Yoongi!". Jimin screamed holding onto the sheets. Yoongi huffed and stops. He removed Jimin's legs from his shoulders and continues to move. "Ugg!". Jimin once again grabs onto Yoongi's back. "Shit!". Yoongi groaned feeling his stomach knot. Not even five minutes later, he released inside of Jimin.

Yoongi collapsed right next to Jimin. "Fuck". Yoongi said breathless. "Jimin? Are you ok?". Yoongi asked and looks over at him. He saw Jimin sleeping and smiled. "Cute". Yoongi says covering Jimin up. Yoongi saw Jimin's neck which was covered in hickeys and grinned happily. Then Yoongi gulped. "I hope he won't get mad at me for all of those".

Yoongi touched Jimin neck gently then kissed it. "Good night Jimin". Yoongi kissed Jimin's head, pulled him closed to him and went to sleep.