94

Yoongi was in his room getting fitted for his suit when Taehyung barged in.

"Yoongi!". Taehyung's loud voice scared the maid that was doing Yoongi's suit and she accidentally pokes him with the needle. "Bitch!". Yoongi hissed. "I'm so sorry my Lord". The maid drops to her knees and bows with tears coming down her face. "Ooh your getting to now". Taehyung giggles. "Yeah you are". Yoongi growls at Taehyung.

Taehyung backed away from his brother. "I legit did nothing wrong". Taehyung held up his hands. "I was stabbed with a needle because you scared her!". Yoongi yelled. "She had butter fingers!". Taehyung yelled back. "You scared her!". Yoongi shouted. "I didn't jump out behind her so how did I scare her?!?". Taehyung yelled. "Because I said you did!".

Jin and Kiyou was standing in the room watching the brothers argue like it was a TV show. "This is where Taeyoung stomps out the room feeling unappreciated at the hands of his evil brother". Kiyou said. "And then Yoon will realize that he's really soft for his little brother and apologies". Jin laughed. "Then brotherly hug!". Jin and Kiyou said at the same time and laughs.

The brothers turn to the laughing duo with full on disgust. "This is why I hate people". Taehyung huffed. "This is why I isolate myself from y'all kind". Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "Kind?". Jin said. "Yes... humans". Yoongi replied. "What the fuck are you then?". Taehyung asked. "I'm Min Yoongi, I'm a limited edition and one of a kind, I'm not human, I'm a god".

Taehyung, Jin and Kiyou all looked at Yoongi with a blank look on their face. "Barf". Taehyung said holding his throat. "How can I unhear what I just heard?". Kiyou says rubbing his ears. "I snorted at all the lies you just said". Jin sighs. "Fuck all of you! Get the fuck out!". Yoongi yelled and they laughed. "Bye Yoongi!". They said and left.

Yoongi looks at the maid and asked her a question. "I'm a god right?". Yoongi asked. The maid looks at him and looks away. "Of course my Lord". She said. "Thank you, you may go now". Yoongi said and she bows and leaves the room. While Yoongi was admiring his suit, his mind wanders to Jimin. Yoongi smiled just thinking about him.

"I can't wait to see you again, Queen".