15

After Jin left Jimin's house, he locks his self in his room and cries. "I can't". Jin says. Jin couldn't kidnap Jimin, he couldn't. "He's a sweetheart, he doesn't deserve this". Jin wipes his tears away. "What am I going to do?". Jin sniffs and blows his nose. A knock coming from his door made him jump. "Ye-yes?". Jin said. "Jin". Jin hears Yoongi's voice and quickly opens the door.

"Sire". Jin bows to him. "What's wrong with you?". Yoongi asked. "What?". Jin asked confused. "Your eyes are puffy". Yoongi pokes under Jin's eyes. "Oh! This is nothing Sire don't worry". Jin smiled at him but Yoongi didn't buy that. "Stay here and rest that's a order Jin". Yoongi says strongly. Jin couldn't say no to him. "Very well". Jin puts his head down. "Excellent and I'll have someone bring Jimin to me".

"No!". Jin shouts scaring Yoongi. "Umm... I-I'll do it". Jin said. "You don't have too, someone can do it while you rest and that's a order". Yoongi told him. Jin felt his heart shatter. 'Can't it be someone else? please Yoongi'. Jin wanted to cry again. "I'll let you rest". Jin wanted to say something else but Yoongi already left. "Please Yoongi, don't".

Yoongi leaves Jin's room and goes to the war cabin where Jungkook should be. "Sup". The second in command Giu said and bows. "Giu, where's Jungkook?". Yoongi looks around not seeing him. "Don't know". Giu shrugs. Yoongi just closed his eyes in anger. "Tell him to meet me in my office in the next ten minutes or he will lose his title". Yoongi said. Giu smirks. "Your the boss". Yoongi hums and leaves.

Yoongi was tapping his foot waiting for Jungkook to come in his office. "He has less then a minute". Yoongi looks at the clock. "I'm here!". Jungkook opens the door panting and out of breath. "Find a man name Jimin and bring him to me". Yoongi said instantly. 'Jimin? Taehyung's little cute friend?'. Jungkook shakes his head. "May I ask why?". Jungkook asked. "No, get out and do what I told you to do". Yoongi answered.

Jungkook nodded sadly, bows and exits the room. "Maybe I should wait for Jin". Yoongi says. "No, I want him now". Yoongi smirks and started to think about Jimin. "He's fucking breathtaking". Yoongi taps his fingers on his desk. "Will he be outside today?". Yoongi looks out the window and sees clouds in the sky. "It looks cold and it might rain he should stay inside". Yoongi giggles.

Yoongi was humming and bouncing the whole time making everyone around him even more scared of him. "My lo-lord?". A maid says shaking. Yoongi glares at her. "What?". Yoongi hissed at her. "Ji-Jin is asking for you". The maid bows scared. "Oh?". Yoongi just walks off with that. "What just happen?". A Butler asked the maid. "I don't know but I'm scared". She said and goes in the kitchen.

When Yoongi enters Jin's room, he was pushed against a wall getting shake by Jin. "What's wrong with you?!?". Yoongi yelled. "Please let me get Jimin please!". Jin asked in tears. "Jin". Yoongi says. "Please". Jin starts to cry. Jin didn't want anyone hurting Jimin, not if he was still alive. "Ok Jin if that will make you stop crying". Yoongi said. "Thank you!". Jin hugs him. "Yeah ok". Yoongi patting his back.

Yoongi left Jin's room confused but happy about his dedication. "He'll get Jimin for me, I know that".

Yoongi said and goes to his room, excited about when Jimin arrives.