62

Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook came back in the Castle late in the afternoon with shame on their faces. Taehyung happened to look over at Jin and smirked. "Well... You had fun". Taehyung said. Jin blushed and quickly covered his neck. "I have no idea what you're talking about". Jin huffed. "Hickey". Taehyung said that one word and Jungkook mouth dropped.

"No fucking way". Jungkook walked over to Jin and moved his hand. "Woah! Get some!". Jungkook yelled. Jin shoved Jungkook away from him. "I can say the same for him". Jin points to Taehyung. "Moi". Taehyung gasped. "That turtleneck isn't working on me, you probably have hundreds of dark hickeys, I, however only have one". Jin grinned. "That we know of". Jungkook smirked.  "Shut up".

"Hickeys are just prizes that I got for being a good boy". Taehyung said. Jungkook wanted to die at that moment. "And judging by your limp Tae, that's not all you got". Jin turns to Jungkook who was red all over. "I know right! Kookie was a monster... Kookie monster! Ohhh I should call you that when we get freaky from now on". Taehyung winks at Jungkook.

Jin shivers looking the two flirting then realized something. "Jungkook". Jin said and Jungkook looks at him. "You do realize you're going to die right". Jin said and Jungkook went pale. Taehyung looks at them. "How is he going to die?". Taehyung asked. "I'm pretty sure Yoongi told you to be back by midnight I'm guessing and you both came back at 3, its not looking good for you Jungkook". Jin said.

"Oh shit... See what happens when you don't listen to me". Taehyung smacked Jungkook in his head. "Blame yourself! You didn't pick a safe word so I didn't stop!". Jungkook yelled. "But I did tell you we should have left early we when were finish but your ass went to sleep like a child". Taehyung shook his head. "You're the one that went to sleep! And you were the one that couldn't move!". Jungkook shouted.

Jin just stood there, watching the young couple argue back and forth. "It doesn't even matter now does it, your going to die and I have to raise our child alone". Taehyung pouts. Jin gasped and glares at Jungkook. "You asshole". Jin grumbles. Jungkook didn't even move. "Repeat". Jungkook said. "Our child kookie, you know Boo, he's needs a father". Taehyung crossed his arms.

"The hell is a Boo?". Jin asked. "He's my baby! Come! I'll show you!". Taehyung pulls Jin into the Castle. "Let me go!". Jin shouts trying to pull away from Taehyung. "Not until you meet my babie!". TaeHyung yelled still dragging Jin in the Castle. "I almost died". Jungkook drops on the ground in sweat.

"I though he was serious, I felt my lungs close up". Jungkook ponders for a second. "Can lungs close up?". Jungkook said thinking. "I need to asked someone". Jungkook runs in the Castle and shouts.

"YO! Can your lungs close up!?!".