54

Jimin watched his wolf throw a hissy fit. "Are you done?". Jimin rolled his eyes. Binji stops howling and looks at Jimin. "Look, I have a plan ok?". Jimin smiles. "We're going back to that death trap, recuse Giu and you will help him out the Castle and back to Namjoon's house or somewhere safe ok?". Jimin says grabbing a water bottle, a apple and a candy bar.

Binji huffs and turns his head away. "Hey! Its a good plan". Jimin whined. "I'll help you out". Jimin went to pet him but Binji moved. "Binnie please, I know your worried about me but I promise I'll be ok and you can always come back". Jimin said. The wolf nodded and Jimin hugged him. "Good boy, now let's get Giu".

Jimin once again found his self shaking in fear

Jimin once again found his self shaking in fear. "This place is horrible". Jimin said. Binji rubs his head on Jimin's leg. "Thanks boy". Jimin rubs his head. "I really hope Giu isn't down here". Jimin silently prays and continues walk down the hallway. "Giuie? Are you down here?". Jimin whispers. He looks around and hears a cough and runs.

Jimin breath hitched seeing Giu in a cell all tied up and bruised. "Giu!". Jimin raced inside and Giu looks up. "Jimin". Giu says weakly. "Its ok, its ok I'll get you out". Jimin was untying Giu with tears in his eyes. "Jimin, leave he might come back". Giu said trying to push Jimin away but he was to weak. "Shut up and let me help you!". Jimin yelled crying.

Giu looks at Jimin smiling. "Fine, no need to get all testy". Giu lets out a dry laugh. "Whatever". Jimin says freeing Giu and hugs him. "Sore". Giu said but still hugs Jimin back. "Oops sorry but here". Jimin hands him a small bag of the things he took. "Water!". Giu bites the top open and chugs the water down. "Lukewarm but I'm not complaining". Giu said. "You just did, now listen to me, I have a plan".

"Absolutely not". Giu said finally standing up. "What? Why!?!". Jimin shouted. "You want me to leave you here? No". Giu said. "Giu, you really don't have a choice". Jimin said. "I chose not to go". Giu huffed. "Giu, please don't be difficult, I'll be ok, I promise". Jimin smiles. "I said no". Giu glared at him.

"Giu! Stop this! Just go!". Jimin yelled. "Jimin, if I say no one more time". Giu said. "He will kill you! You have to leave!". Jimin yells in tears. "I'm not leaving you Jimin! End of discussion!". Giu yelled back. "I'm trying to help, not argue! I'll distract them so you both can leave, please just go". Jimin pledges. "No". Giu answered quickly. "Giu! Stop and go!". Jimin shouted. "No". Giu said again. "Why?!?". Jimin yelled. "Because I love you!".

Giu quickly covers his mouth and looks away from Jimin. "Gi...". "I'm not fucking leaving you Jimin, Yoongi can kill me all he wants I'm not going anywhere". Giu said strongly. Jimin puts his head down and sighs. "Why didn't you just pick the easy way". Jimin said. "What ar...". Giu felt dizzy and fell to the ground. "Jimin, yo...". Jimin looks at Giu sadly. "I'm sorry Giu".

Jimin pulls the now unconscious Giu to a horse carriage and carefully straps him in. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry". Jimin kissed Giu cheek then turns to his wolf. "Protect him Binnie, do you understand me?". Jimin asked his wolf. The wolf howls and rubs against Jimin's leg. "I'll be fine and remember to come back to me ok?". Jimin says giggling.

The wolf howls yet again and jumps in the carriage. Jimin walks to the man he also helped but from a place. "Thank you so much!". The man cried. "You're very welcome". Jimin smiles and handed him a bag filled with food, clothes and jewelry. "I...". The man says. "Don't worry about it just leave and if you can... Get out of this Kingdom". Jimin said.

"Can do!". The man laughed. "Wait! What's your name?". The man asked. "It's not important, now go". Jimin said and walks away. "Now for the hard part". Jimin says shivering.

"Being nice to people that doesn't deserve it".