55

Jimin was silently going back to his room. "You got this". Jimin took deep breath to calm down and continued to his walk to his room. He didn't see any soldiers in the hall and started to question that. "I know they didn't go home so where did they go?". Jimin asks his self. Jimin starts to panic and raced back to his room.

Jimin left the door open just a little bit

Jimin left the door open just a little bit. "Maybe they don't know I'm in here". Jimin said. "I don't care its showtime". Jimin was about to something he was going to hate. Act like a baby and let that guy in his room. "HELLO! HELP!". Jimin screams and fakes cries. Not even a second went by when two soldiers barged in the room.

"My Queen! What happen?!? Are you alright?". One of the soldiers asked. "No, I'm not alright! I'm scared and I want Yoongi!". Jimin yelled with fake tears in his eyes. "Please don't cry, your Highness, we'll get the King for you!". The men ran out the room and Jimin ran in the bathroom to puke. "Breath Jimin, you got this, its only to distract him from Giu". Jimin patted his cheeks and went back in the room.

"Jimin!". Yoongi almost broke the door down to get to him. Jimin was looking at him with fake tears. "So-sorry, I just have bad nightmares sometimes you can go if you want". Jimin said. "I'm not going anywhere, I can stay if you want". Yoongi replied. 'Fantastic'. Jimin smiles. "Fine, just sit on the sofa or something". Jimin lays on the bed after that. Yoongi sat down on the sofa, surprising Jimin.

"You really did it". Jimin didn't mean to say that out loud. "Yeah, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable". Yoongi says blushing. Jimin stares at him. "Are you blushing?". Jimin asked. "I don't blush". Yoongi scoffed. "But your still red". Jimin giggles and Yoongi looks at him. "What?". Jimin looks at him again. "No-nothing". Yoongi stutters still blushing. "You're still blushing Yoongi". Jimin laughs.

Yoongi puts his head down. "Leave me alone". Yoongi huffs. Jimin giggles and snuggles a pillow. "Whatever you say". Jimin yawns and felt his eyes closing. "Jimin?". Yoongi said. "Hmm?". Jimin hums but eventually falls asleep. Yoongi chuckled seeing Jimin sleeping. He covers Jimin with the blanket and kissed his head. "Good night Jimin". Yoongi smiles at him and walks out.

Yoongi walks to the closest room with a heart full of happiness

Yoongi walks to the closest room with a heart full of happiness. "I don't care how long it takes...".

"I will get Jimin to trust me".