47

Jungkook ran to Yoongi because he didn't know what to do. "Yoongi!". Jungkook bust into the throne room and felt ten times smaller seeing Yoongi glaring at him. "What did you just call me?". Yoongi nostril flared. Jungkook couldn't even speak. That's when Taehyung walked in. "Hey! Be nicer to my Kookie!". Taehyung hugged Jungkook's arm. "He called me by my name Taehyung".

Taehyung gasped and started hitting Jungkook. "How dare you disrespect my brother like that! I can't believe you did that". Taehyung says still hitting him. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand gently but Taehyung whined. "Yoongi! He's hurting me!". Jungkook's mouth dropped. "What!". Jungkook yelled. "Get you hands off my brother!".

Jungkook quickly lets Taehyung go and Taehyung ran to his brother. Yoongi took out his sword and put it to Jungkook's throat. "If you ever grab him like that again, I will destroy you". Yoongi hissed coldly. Jungkook was to scare to move. Jungkook moved his eyes to Taehyung and Taehyung blew him a kiss. "Jimin wants something".

Yoongi put the sword down. "What does my Queen want? Why didn't you give him what he wanted?". Yoongi glared. "He wants his wolf". Jungkook said. "Wolf?". Taehyung said. "He has a wolf for a pet but when I asked for a damn tiger you told me no, that's some bullshit". Taehyung pouted. "You're not getting a tiger". Yoongi said. "Then I guess Jimin isn't about to get that wolf". Taehyung crossed his arms.

Yoongi rubs his head and looks at his little brother. "You're not going to take care of it Taehyung". Yoongi said sitting back on his throne. "Yes I will!". Taehyung yelled. "Tae, you didn't even take care of your pet bird and now your over here asking for a tiger". Yoongi sighs. "Who's idea was it to get me a bird for my birthday?". Taehyung asked. "A bird isn't a pet, its a flying rat filled with diseases and shit".

Yoongi had enough of his brother whining and complaining. He looked at Jungkook and nodded. Taehyung wasted no time and clinged to Jungkook. "I want a white one Kookie!". Taehyung grinned. "O-ok". Jungkook blushed. "You get nothing until Jimin's wolf comes". Yoongi told him. "Stop wasting my time and go get that wolf". Taehyung pushed Jungkook out the room. "Kisses". Taehyung slammed the door.

Taehyung bounced all the way to his brother and sat on his lap. "So... You and Jimin kiss yet that doesn't count as sexual harassment?". Taehyung asked with a smile on his face.

"WAIT! LET GO OF ME! I AM YOUR PRINCE!". Yoongi smiled seeing his brother getting pulled out the room by soldiers. "I'll get you for this Yoongi!!!". Taehyung shouted. "I'll wait!". Yoongi laughed.

"He's a good kid".