79

Jimin looks at Namjoon with tears in his eyes. "I-I do". Jimin answered while crying. "I know I'm not suppose too but he changed around me Hyung and...". Jimin sniffs. "You cry too much". Namjoon says wiping his tears away. "Do you think he loves you back?". Namjoon asked. "I think so". Jimin says unsure.

"So why did he send you away? It doesn't make any sense". Namjoon said. Jimin couldn't even answer him when the door was violently opened.

"I told you that I don't eat cotton candy! Its just colorful dust!". "You didn't even try it before you threw it away!". "Its tasteless!". "Your tasteless!". They heard a loud gasped followed by more yelling. "I told you to buy me that cheesecake!". "Who the fuck is paying sixty motherfucking dollars for a cheesecake!". "You bitch!".

Namjoon growls and Jimin just giggled. "Its been like this since they got here Jimin, I want them gone". Namjoon runs his head. "Wait who?". Jimin asked and he saw Hoseok walk in. "HYUNG!". Jimin was quick to jump on him. "Jimin! Oh my god! your ok!". Hoseok said swinging Jimin around. "Put me down Hyung". Jimin giggles. "Sorry". Hoseok blushed and puts Jimin down. "Jimin?".

Jimin turns around and sees Giu standing there. "Giuie!". Jimin runs and and pounces on him. "Jimin! Thank god!". Giu says happily. Darren watches silently feeling weird. 'Oh? What is this?". Darren wonders putting a hand to his chest. "I'm glad your ok as well". Darren jumps seeing Jimin closed to him. "I'm fine!". Darren said in a high pitched voice. Jimin giggled and Darren squeals.

"You're sooo cute!". Darren started pinching Jimin's cheeks. "Hey! I'm not cute!". Jimin smacks Darren's hand away and pouts. "Adorable!". Darren smiles. "Jimin, you're not safe here". Giu pulls Jimin close to him. "That bitch is...". Jimin laughed. "What's so funny?". Giu questioned. "He let me go Giu". Jimin answered.

Jimin explained everything to them, leaving out the cute moments and him being in love with Yoongi. Hoseok started squealing out of no where. "You are the LOUDEST person I've ever met". Darren said. "Is that a compliment?". Hoseok asked. "No, no it is not". Darren replied. Everyone laughed. "Anyway, I declare this day Jimin day!". Namjoon said. "I...want...everything".

Everyone turned to Jimin with shock on their faces. "Hyung you know what I like, so hop to it, my favorite married couple, I want y'all to decorate my room with pretty things and Darren and Giu... Get me some ice-cream please". Jimin smiled at them. "If y'all don't want this town will hunt you down, then do it". Jimin grinned. "He's not lying, the people here will commit all the sins just to see him happy". Namjoon said shivering.

"Come along Giu, we have to shop". Giu couldn't even protest before getting dragged out of the house by Darren. "Well I guess we should get started". Renki pulls Hoseok upstairs. Namjoon was going to the kitchen but Jimin stopped him. "What's wrong?". Namjoon asked. "I'm sorry Hyung...".

"But I can't stay".