5

Yoongi woke to yelling and was pissed off. Yoongi angrily got out of bed and went to all the shouting.

"WE TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE CASTLE TAEHYUNG!". "I was only gone for two hours yesterday Jin so get out my ass!". "I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE GONE FOR HALF A SECOND! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY HERE OR BRING SOMEONE WITH YOU!". "I can take care of myself Jin!". "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!".

"The point was you are to stay in doors until I gave you permission Taehyung". Yoongi finally speaks scaring the two men. "Yo-yoongi". Taehyung shakes at his older brothers cold glare. "Sire I apologies if I was too loud". Jin bows. "It's not your fault Jin, it's his". Yoongi was still glaring at Taehyung. "I'm so...". "In your room now!". Yoongi shouts and Taehyung runs off.

Jungkook just missed the conversation but he saw Taehyung running off somewhere. "What happen?". Yoongi throws him a cold look. "Watch that brat and if he leaves, lock him up, do you understand me Jungkook?". Jungkook nods scares and chases after Taehyung. "He's pissing me off". Yoongi hits a wall behind him. "Sire Hoseok is awake". Yoongi leaves after that.

Yoongi was in front of his beloved room, he goes to open the door but stops when he hears rapping.

And anyone suffers
They don't get it
But I know that pain
No pain no gain
To us, always
Confession and blockades
Fade away like that
I want to convey courage

(Song: Piece of peace)

"You wrote that?". Yoongi asked causing Hoseok to jump. "I did". Hoseok says without looking at him. "I like it". Yoongi said. Hoseok didn't say anything. Yoongi chuckles and walks to him. "Cheer up love". Yoongi kissed his cheek. Hoseok told a deep breath, turns around and kissed Yoongi. "Mmm". Yoongi was surprised but he deepens the kiss.

"Mmm!". Hoseok lightly pushes Yoongi away. "Sorry". Hoseok was just trying to distract him so he can run. "What for?". Yoongi pulls Hoseok closer by grabbing his waist. "Umm?". Hoseok places both his hands on Yoongi's chest and tries to push him away. "Sire?". Jin calls from the other side of the door. Yoongi groans and let's Hoseok go. "What?". Yoongi asked. "Queen Alibe has returned".

Yoongi angrily walks in front of his castle just to see Alibe smiling and waving at him. "What?". Yoongi blankly stares at her. "Come now Yoongi don't be so mean". Alibe goes and hugs him. "You're touching me". Yoongi growls.

"I can hug you thank you very much". Alibe stats. "Anyway here". Alibe hands Yoongi a file. "And this is?". Yoongi didn't take it he just stares at it. "Info on a group I think is taking people".

Yoongi takes the file. "Hmm". Yoongi reads over the list of people. "Jin". Yoongi calls out. "Sire". Jin appears out of no where. "Ahhh!". Alibe screams. "Shut up". Yoongi says to her. "Jin, find every last person on this list and bring them to me immediately". Jin took the file and walks away. "Rude". Alibe says to Yoongi. "Bye Alibe". Yoongi walks back in his castle.

Yoongi walks quickly back to Hoseok's room but he sees him sleeping. "Cute". Yoongi goes to him and kissed his forehead. "Night love". Yoongi goes to turn off the light *wack*. "Ugh". Yoongi collapsed on the ground. "Bastard". Hoseok puts the lamp back on the stand and quickly but quietly leaves the room.

Hoseok leaves through the unguarded back door and opens it careful. Hoseok looks all around him and walks out the castle. When he far away from the castle, he runs.

"Finally!".