80

Namjoon just smiled at his brother and pats his head. "I'm not a kid anymore Hyung so stop treating me like one". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "I'm sorry and I understand". Namjoon said sadly. Jimin just hugs him. "I'm sorry, I promised him that I would come back". Jimin says in Namjoon's chest. "I got it Jimin, I'm not mad". Namjoon giggled.

"How long are you going to stay here?". Namjoon asked. "Not long, I want to surprise him when I go to the ball". Jimin giggled. "And not with this purple hair of course". Jimin giggles. "Good I have you for at least a week and a half". Namjoon nods. "I'm going to that ball but I need a date". Namjoon said and Jimin tilts his head. "What about Jin? I thought you liked him?". Jimin said. "I don't like liars".

Jimin eyes widened at that. "Liars? Jin lied to you?". Jimin asked. "He knew where you were and didn't fucking tell me so that makes him a liar". Namjoon huffs. Jimin didn't like this at all. He knows that Jin likes his Hyung and he didn't want that to change. "Wait, give him a another chance". Jimin said. "How can you joke at a time like this?". Namjoon said. "Hyung don't do this to him, please".

"Why are you defending him?". Namjoon asked. "He could have helped you!". Namjoon yelled. "But he just did nothing and helped that damn psycho instead!". Namjoon shouts. "You didn't deserve none of that Jimin". Namjoon huffed. "I'm not giving him anything". Namjoon said and walked in the kitchen. Jimin watched Hyung leave with sadness in his eyes.

Jimin went to his room where Hoseok and Renki was and they were playing a video game. "If you would have cast fire magic instead of wind, we would have win". Hoseok said throwing the controller down. "I didn't know!". Renki whined. "I told you! How you gonna say that you didn't know! You calling me a liar?!?". Hoseok yelled. Renki went quiet. "You fucking bitch". Hoseok growled.

"Umm?". They both turned their heads and saw Jimin standing at the door looking at them with a confused look on his face. "Hello cutie!". Hoseok jumps up to hug him. "We were going to decorate but Renki started to play this game". Hoseok smiles. "Lying again". Renki shook his head. "Just because I love you doesn't mean I can't hate you". Hoseok glares. Jimin laughed. "Hyungs, I need your help".

"I see". Hoseok said. "I know where he's coming from but Jin is the only person in that Castle I would trust". Renki says and got hit by Hoseok. "I was helping!". Renki whines. "Anyway". Hoseok rolls his eyes. "I feel like they will be cute together so Namjoon needs to stop acting like a baby and give him a second chance". Hoseok said. "I agree". Renki grins.

"Thank you!". Jimin cheers. "Wait a minute". Jimin looks at Renki. "Yes?". Renki asked. "Giu didn't tell y'all?". Jimin asked. "Tell us what?". Hoseok said. "Nothing, anyway I don't want my room pretty anymore, I want to sleep". Jimin says then yawns. "Bye!". The couple ran out the room. "They are super cute". Jimin laughs.

"I hope we can be like that, Yoongi".