98

The ball was tonight and Yoongi was going around checking everything with Forrest and Binji by his side. Yoongi opened the door to the bouquet hall and was in awe.

 Yoongi opened the door to the bouquet hall and was in awe

"Wonderful". Yoongi said touching the tables. "Jin did a fantastic job". Yoongi nodded. "Of course I did, who do you think I am". Jin walked in huffing. Without looking at him Yoongi said. "A man that likes to sneak out at night without telling me". Yoongi petted Forrest. "I can totally explain that". Jin chuckled. "So do it". Yoongi looked at him. "Uhh... Sleepwalking?". Jin smiled. "Damn you can't lie for shit".

Taehyung walks in and snuggles onto his brother. "Afternoon big brother, your looking handsome this morning, the years are treating you so well, I wish th...". "You're not getting shit". Yoongi huffed. "Damn! I can't even give you a compliment without you accusing me of something". Taehyung whined. "The first thing you said, I knew you wanted something". Yoongi said.

"Eh?". Taehyung started to think of what he said. While Taehyung was thinking, Yoongi pulled Jin out the room. "What about the Prince?". Jin asked. "I have something to show you". Yoongi said. Yoongi stops in front of a room and turns to Jin. "This is for Jimin when he comes back". Yoongi took out a key and opens the door.

 Yoongi took out a key and opens the door

Jin gasped seeing the room. "Yo-you did all this for Jimin?". Jin asked. "I did". Yoongi said. "I do this all by myself". Yoongi smiled. "You did?!?". Jin said loudly. "I did". Yoongi grinned. "I can't believe this, this room is beautiful Yoongi". Jin says looking around. "It won't be beautiful until Jimin comes and sees it". Yoongi said. "Yoongi you...". "I do..."

"I love Jimin".