11

Yoongi chuckled slightly at that. "That wasn't funny Jin". Yoongi looked at Jin coldly but Jin put his head down. "Jin, look at me and say that shit again!". Yoongi demanded. Jin took at deep breath and looks at Yoongi. "He's gone Sire... I'm sorry". Jin says sadly.

Yoongi was just looking at Jin stunned. "I...". Yoongi cut his self short. He couldn't even process what Jin just said. Yoongi was suffocating on the inside. "Jin...". Yoongi said in a broken voice. Jin wanted to cry when he heard that. "Yes Sire?". Jin said quietly. "I-I". Jin knew what he was trying to say. "Come". Jin pulls Yoongi out of the Castle and into a limo, taking him to Hoseok.

Jin stops at the police station and Yoongi got out the limo. "This way Sire". Jin usher Yoongi inside but he doesn't move. "Sire?". Jin said again. "I...". Yoongi felt like crying. Jin puts his hand on his shoulder. "Yoongi". Jin says softly. "It will be ok". Jin tells him. Yoongi weakly nods his head and they both walked in the station.

"My King". The officers bow to Yoongi but he was to hurt to care. "I... We". Yoongi couldn't even breath properly so Jin stepped in front of him. "We are here to see Jung Hoseok". Jin says. "I see". A officer said. "Sorry for your lost". The officer bows to them. "What happen?". Yoongi said. "We found his and another mans body burned in a house not to far from here".

Yoongi felt his heart go up in flames. "Bu-burned?". Yoongi stutters. "Yes and sadly it wasn't a accident". The officer says heading him a file. "I don't want that". Yoongi looks at him coldly. "I want to see Hoseok, take me to him now!". Yoongi ordered trying not to cry. "Of co-course my King". The officer bows scared and told them to follow him.

The officer takes them to a room where two earns were. "Which one is Hoseok?". Yoongi asked. "The gold one". The officer pointed to it. "I'm taking him". Yoongi said. "What?". The officer said. "He's taking him and if you get in his way, I'll kill you". Jin stated harshly. "Alrighty then". The office said and walks to a draw. "Then you might want this too".

 "Then you might want this too"

"Ho-Hoseok ring". Yoongi says devastated. "Sire". Jin felt his heart break seeing his friend like that. Yoongi took the ring from the officer and ran back to the limo. "Sire!". Jin yelled. He took Hoseok's remains and ran after Yoongi. Jin didn't hear Yoongi in the limo and he silently got in and drove them back to the Castle.

Yoongi quickly locks his self in Hoseok's room. He curls up in a ball with the ring in his chest, trying not to cry. Yoongi didn't move from the room nor that spot. Everyone was trying to their best to help him but he just wanted to be left alone. "You should be trying to find who killed him instead of moping around".

"Alibe?". Yoongi sits up a little. "I know that Hoseok was your friend but you acting like a bitch isn't helping anyone". Yoongi said nothing but continued to listen to her. "So if you want me to find the bastard that did this then say the word and you can start crying". Alibe said. Yoongi looks at her and huffs. "You take your ass back to your Kingdom and let me deal with it".

Alibe smirks at him. "Good talk". She pats his cheek and leaves. "I'll deal with it after a finish grieving". Yoongi said and continued to hug Hoseok's ring in silence.

"I will find whoever did this and I'll kill them". Yoongi says darkly and falls asleep.