22

Jimin spent the next day throwing up. "You did it for your family". Jimin went to wash his mouth out and thought about how Yoongi ran out yesterday. "Why did he run? I did what he wanted". Jimin says. "And why was he embarrassed? I'm the one that should be embarrassed". Jimin sighs and hears a knock on the door. "Oh no".

Jimin was about it lock his self in the bathroom but a voice stops him. "Jimin? Are you awake?". Jimin ran to the door. "Will it work again?". Jimin asked his self and touched the door and it opens. "Giu!". Jimin quickly jumps in Giu's arms making him laugh. "Morning Jimin". Giu said. Jimin giggles. "Good morning Giu!". Jimin says in delight. "This is a out of the blue question but do you want to see the garden?".

 "This is a out of the blue question but do you want to see the garden?"

"Oh my god". Jimin looks around the garden in glee. Giu felt his heart tighten seeing Jimin smile. 'The hell is wrong with me?'. Giu scratch his neck wondering why he feels this way towards Jimin. However, Giu should have been paying attention cause now Jimin was no where in sight. "Jimin?". Giu was turning his neck in every direction looking for him. "Jimin!". Giu shouts. "Shit".

Giu started running in the large garden scared. "JIMIN!". Giu screamed loudly. Giu started panicking. "Oh god, where are you". Giu never felt so scared before in his life. Giu wanted to cry, something he's never done in years. "Giu?". Jimin said behind him. "Jimin!". Giu gave him a very tight hug. "Don't you ever do that again, do you hear me!". Giu yells while trying to hold back his tears.

Jimin was confused about why Giu was acting like this. "What are you talking about? I asked you if I can see the roses and you nodded yes". Jimin said. "I what now?". Giu replied back. "Seriously?". Jimin crossed his arms. "Weren't you listening to me?". Jimin asked. "I was!". Giu said defending his self and then looks around him. "Ah so were in the rose garden". Giu lets out a little chuckle.

"Hmm". Jimin rolls his eyes. "Whatever now lets go I didn't eat anything and I'm starving". Jimin giggles. "Cute". Giu wanted to hit his self. Jimin blushes. "Thank you". Jimin rubs his neck in embarrassment. "Come on Giu! I want a omelet". Jimin says and skips away. Giu bends down and picks up a white rose, hid it behind his back and ran after Jimin.

Giu walks in the kitchen and sees Jimin already eating. "Ha! You're so slow". Jimin grins and eats his omelet happily. "How the hell did you get that so quickly?". Giu sits next to him and orders the same omelet. "Because...". Jimin stops and puts his head down. Jimin didn't tell Giu why he's here. "Jimin?". Giu placed his hand on Jimin's leg. Jimin smiles weakly at Giu. "I'm ok". Jimin said and he explains everything that happen to him.

Giu was not expecting that at all. He though that Jimin was someone's son or a new guy, he didn't know that he was Yoongi's new love victim. However, Giu didn't care at all. "Jimin". Giu used his hand to make Jimin look at him. "I'm sorry, I really am". Jimin leans on Giu's hand. "I'm ok". Jimin said. Giu smiles at him and forgot that he pick a rose for him. "Jimin, close your eyes". Giu asked.

"Ok?". Jimin closed his eyes and felt something go behind his ear. "Beautiful". Jimin knows that he was blushing so he didn't open his eyes. "What did you do?". Jimin asked. "Open your eyes and you'll see". Giu laughs. Jimin opens his eyes slowly and saw a mirror in front of him but the rose behind his ear made him blush again. "Where?". Jimin asked playing with his fingers.

Giu just chuckles at Jimin's cuteness. "I pick it when you left me to eat". Jimin pouts. "What! I was hungry!". Jimin whines. Giu laughs again making Jimin puffs out his cheeks. "Don't laugh at me!". Jimin said with his cheeks still puffed out. "I'm sorry but you are too cute". Giu pinched Jimin's cheeks but Jimin was still pouting. "Jimin stop, I said I was sorry so please stop pouting". Jimin huffs and turns his head away from Giu. "I have chocolate".

Jimin made grabby hands at Giu. "Give it to me". Giu chuckles and hands Jimin a chocolate bar. "Yay!". Jimin ate the chocolate giggling the whole time. "Am I forgiven?". Giu asked with pouting lips. "Forgiven now leave me alone". Jimin eats his chocolate peaceful and Giu just watches him, feeling that same weird thing in his chest come back. 'The fuck is this?'. Giu thinks.

Giu walks Jimin back to his room. "Ok why are you so bouncy? don't get me wrong its cute and all but why?". Giu asked. "I don't know". Jimin says skipping in his room. Giu blinks at him but decided to brush it off. Jimin started jumping on the bed. "Jimin please your going to get hurt". Giu said worried. "No, I'm not". Jimin replied. "Jimin please". Giu begs him. Jimin stops jumping but he foot was caught in the blanket.

"Jimin!". Giu runs over to him before Jimin fell but Jimin landed gracefully on the ground. "I'm a ten". Jimin laughs but stops when he saw Giu's face go pale. "You ok?". Jimin asked. "I-I almost shit my pants Jimin". Giu says and sat down on a chair. "So-sorry". Jimin said. "That's fine". Giu stares at Jimin. "Jimin come here". Giu holds out his hand. Jimin walks to Giu and he was now sitting on his lap.

"Umm?". Jimin was blushing and embarrass at the same time. "Sorry". Giu lightly pushes Jimin off him and sat up. They were now just staring at each other and Giu did what he couldn't do a couple days again and kissed Jimin. "Mmm". Jimin didn't even push Giu away, he was shocked.

After a few more minutes of kissing they finally stopped. "Umm". They said at the same time. "You first". Giu said. Jimin shook his head. "No you first". Giu smiles. "At the same time". Jimin nods. "I'm sorry". "I liked it".

"Come again?". Giu asked. Jimin dies on the inside. "Nothing! Good night Giu!". Jimin pushed Giu out his room and went to his bed, feeling like a idiot. "How embarrassing". Jimin screams in his pillow. Jimin placed a finger on his lips and blushes.

"I did like it". Jimin said smiling.